CUSTOM CB LOGO WALLPAPER

OTA DOWNLOAD HERE

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-15-11 at 03:59 AM.
    sweb likes this.
    10-19-10 05:17 PM
    Awesome theme. Love the way you showed the CackBerry love. Great job
    10-22-10 11:00 AM
    This is a great looking theme but I did notice one problem that made me uninstall it. When you are in SMS and you are typing, if you mispell a word and it pops up a suggestions window, you cannot see the words unless you scroll over them because of the shading I guess.

I also had to change the text to white in QuickLaunch for the same reason above.

Thanks for sharing.

-Rich
    10-22-10 12:54 PM
    Glad you like it u will not face such a minor issue in the themes I'm going to charge for when I start charging for em, if I ever...however, i will keep trying to update these free ones as i get time..till then enjoy em much as u like, n delete with no regrets, cos its free :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-23-10 at 02:10 AM.
    10-22-10 11:36 PM
    Great theme, love the colors and shading over the icons... Only thing is the font isn't customizable for some reason, but i understand it's a free theme.

Keep up the great work!
    10-25-10 03:18 PM
    Great theme, love the colors and shading over the icons... Only thing is the font isn't customizable for some reason, but i understand it's a free theme.

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you...
    10-26-10 02:55 PM
    all links updated
    11-05-10 04:49 PM
    ***links updated***
    01-15-11 04:00 AM
    Reminder!!!!
    01-17-11 12:14 AM
    The link isn't working :-(

02-25-11 11:21 PM
    The link isn't working :-(

will load it up again asap
    02-26-11 03:30 PM
    Link is still down.
    02-26-11 03:35 PM
    ***links updated***
    Did you update this with the latest theme builder? I remenber loving the theme but I had a issue with the wallpaper being dragged as I scrolled down, the image sord of scrunched up . I loved the fading effect on the application selector, I wish you ihad ncorporated that to akstockII which I thick is the best OS6 UI theme by anyone

02-26-11 05:42 PM
    Looks great!
    02-26-11 06:31 PM
    02-26-11 07:42 PM
    Sick thanks!^

02-26-11 07:48 PM
    Thanx!

the theme is now almost glitch free.. have a go and let me know what you guys think!

Also, you might want to re-download it...it should now be v1.2...
    02-26-11 08:10 PM
    Hi Akbar. Your CB theme looks great. I am using v1.4 and I noticed that when you edit an item using QuickLaunch the cursor color is black. Is this something your theme can control?

Also, would you please consider possibly adding an orange frame around an object that gets selected using the trackpad? The two shades of gray do not offer enough contrast in my opinion.

Thanks for offering this free theme to the CB community.

-Rich

Thanx!

the theme is now almost glitch free.. have a go and let me know what you guys think!

Also, you might want to re-download it...it should now be v1.2...
    03-10-11 02:56 PM
    Hi Akbar. Your CB theme looks great. I am using v1.4 and I noticed that when you edit an item using QuickLaunch the cursor color is black. Is this something your theme can control?

Also, would you please consider possibly adding an orange frame around an object that gets selected using the trackpad? The two shades of gray do not offer enough contrast in my opinion.

Thanks for offering this free theme to the CB community.

-Rich
    'Akbar aint home right now, would you like me to pass on the message :P

Thanks Rick...will look into it...

03-12-11 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD