02-03-11 07:24 AM
32 12
tools
    I like the grey in the background behind the icons...jes sayin"
    Also I like the grey period...I get a little tired of the standard blue everyone uses...so thanks for that too.
    02-02-11 10:13 PM

Would you ever consider doing a black text with this?
    Seems that it looks best with light walls...but then the white text is hard to read?
    Looks great tho!
    02-02-11 10:37 PM
    I haven't played with text colors much, I've had bad experiences with people messing with theme text colors. However, I won't say never :-)

Glad you like the gray highlights. How about some pink, would that be good? With this theme I could easily do a pink banner and pink highlights and it would be a quick girlie theme :-)
    02-02-11 11:04 PM
    Honestly....Im sure a TON of girls would LOVE the pink highlights.

I really like the grey and I do my own girlie walls....I just find sometimes the pink chosen is hard to match up with walls...but that is ONLY ME. I am going into hiding after posting this because my pink girlie friends will throw things at me.
    02-02-11 11:21 PM
    i agree with nololos yet again lolol

grey highlights are nice to me as well as the banner ... pink is sometimes hard to match up but its the subtle pink elements that i like ... like the new message stock star icon or like having a different color notification icons.
    02-02-11 11:26 PM
    Honestly....Im sure a TON of girls would LOVE the pink highlights.

I really like the grey and I do my own girlie walls....I just find sometimes the pink chosen is hard to match up with walls...but that is ONLY ME. I am going into hiding after posting this because my pink girlie friends will throw things at me.
    i agree with nololos yet again lolol

grey highlights are nice to me as well as the banner ... pink is sometimes hard to match up but its the subtle pink elements that i like ... like the new message stock star icon or like having a different color notification icons.
    Very valid points! Plus, when a guy (me) is picking the shade of pink in Photoshop, it would probably be different from what an actual girl would pick
    02-02-11 11:41 PM
    Very true...hard as you guys try...honestly you know us girls will just never be really happy. hahahaha.
    Some will and some will ask you to change it to a different shade.
    I know you dont like changing text color but that is also a nice thought...a dark text for the light walls..
    Thanks for your hard work.
    02-03-11 07:24 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD