This theme was requested based on my "Clean Theme". Note: this is a screen shot from theme builder, the gray boxes around the icons do not appear on the theme.

OTA DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by KahneFan; 02-02-11 at 01:25 PM.
    02-01-11 08:10 AM
    I love this! Any plans on doing a Hidden Today? Does the track pad nav on the homescreen work?
    02-01-11 08:47 AM
    The trackpad nav should work. To be honest, I did not test this on my Torch, but I did use my Clean Theme base, so it should work. I have not tried a hidden today, I may have to give it a shot.
    02-01-11 08:50 AM
    Awesome and yay.
    Yea, for some reason a lot of the Torch themes dont support the trackpad...I guess some themers (and its their choice and thats fine) dont like to use the track pad with their Torch phones...
    That's just why I feel I gotta ask.
    A Hidden Today would be amazing! I havent seen an L HT theme yet!
    02-01-11 09:02 AM
    Nice clean and simple... Thanks for sharing such a great theme...
    02-01-11 09:18 AM
    I just looked at the theme in TB and it appears the trackpad works... it probably just navigates a little strange since I took this from my other theme. I am currently working on fixing the navigation and trying to figure out how to make today work.
    02-01-11 09:26 AM
    looks really nice & clean ... i agree with nololos with the trackpad idea & hidden today ... that would be nice

and also, any chance you would make a girly version for us ladies? ... maybe with just pink stock notifiers?

either way, i like the simplicity
    02-01-11 10:37 AM
    Yay! I think I know who requested
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 12:23 PM
    Girly version would be great!
    02-01-11 05:43 PM
    OTA UPDATE with today on landscape and portrait.

Self serving notifier** I placed the today area about half way down the screen for those of us... (read: ME)... who use BerryWeather wall.

... maybe with just pink stock notifiers?

When you say "notifiers", do you mean the "new mail" icon, all icons, the highlight color when you're over an icon or something else?
    Last edited by KahneFan; 02-01-11 at 06:15 PM.
    02-01-11 06:10 PM
    I wish I could touch the screen and take me to all my apps, excellent work thank you very much for your effort .............. Greetings
    02-01-11 08:57 PM
    KahneFan!!!! Thank you! Going to DL it right now!!!
    02-01-11 09:42 PM
    I wish I could touch the screen and take me to all my apps, excellent work thank you very much for your effort .............. Greetings
    I'm still learning TB and Composer. I'll put that on my to do list
    02-01-11 11:00 PM
    KahneFan!!!! Thank you! Going to DL it right now!!!
    No problem, feel free to leave feedback. And, give me your thoughts on what I could/should do to make it girlie.
    02-01-11 11:01 PM
    I really love it and sent the link from here to all my bb friends!
    Is there any way to do a "messages in the blank top part where your weather is? Or bring the today area up so it comes down from the top?
    Girlie?...humm...purple accents?
    It is a KILLER theme!!!
    Thank you so much!
    02-02-11 07:28 AM
    I really love it and sent the link from here to all my bb friends!
    Is there any way to do a "messages in the blank top part where your weather is? Or bring the today area up so it comes down from the top?
    Girlie?...humm...purple accents?
    It is a KILLER theme!!!
    Thank you so much!
    I will make another version with Today on Top. I will look to see what I can do about a girlie theme
    02-02-11 08:03 AM
    Yay and thanks!
    02-02-11 09:09 AM
    Would you reconsider changing that usual average set of icons ?
    02-02-11 12:26 PM
    Would you reconsider changing that usual average set of icons ?
    I may. Although, I would have to find a set I like. Personally, it get's a little confusing when all these themes have different icons. Some are really non-standard which makes it a little harder to find what you're looking for.

...plus, I'm not the most graphically inclined
    02-02-11 12:48 PM
    I may. Although, I would have to find a set I like. Personally, it get's a little confusing when all these themes have different icons. Some are really non-standard which makes it a little harder to find what you're looking for.

...plus, I'm not the most graphically inclined
    Thank you.

I have 2 things here. I have 2 email envelopes on the home screen. When I have an alert for an email. It does not show which one until I move the touchpad , then I have one of them is in red with an *.

Also the pad is not moving freely. It does not stop on some icon.
    02-02-11 12:53 PM
    Thank you.

I have 2 things here. I have 2 email envelopes on the home screen. When I have an alert for an email. It does not show which one until I move the touchpad , then I have one of them is in red with an *.

Also the pad is not moving freely. It does not stop on some icon.

Did you DL the OTA Update? The first one did not have the correct navigation set up. I will be removing the original link.
    02-02-11 01:25 PM
    Hi

Like this one, but still needs some work. I noticed

A. When moving from app to app you can see the square in the background as you move around.

B. I like to have my battery icon showing up so I know where I stand, but if you have berry weather and want the temp icon to show, it will not show both, it only shows berry weather, knocking out the battery & out You need more room to have both

Other than that I didn't see anything else wrong. Nice feels like my L I had on my 9700
    02-02-11 03:40 PM
    Opps forgot one more thing

C. When you have the weather berry icon in your middle like your example and you scroll from txt mgs, cal, or messages, they show up all over your weather information. Not sure if this is a today version or what, but all data is in the way
    02-02-11 03:43 PM
    Hi

Like this one, but still needs some work. I noticed

A. When moving from app to app you can see the square in the background as you move around.
    If you're referring to the gray square, I did that in case people have a BG which dilutes their icons they can tell where they are on the screen a little better. Plus, I like a little visual navigation myself.

B. I like to have my battery icon showing up so I know where I stand, but if you have berry weather and want the temp icon to show, it will not show both, it only shows berry weather, knocking out the battery & out You need more room to have both

Other than that I didn't see anything else wrong. Nice feels like my L I had on my 9700

Opps forgot one more thing

C. When you have the weather berry icon in your middle like your example and you scroll from txt mgs, cal, or messages, they show up all over your weather information. Not sure if this is a today version or what, but all data is in the way
    I've been playing with and learning how to use Theme Composer the past few days. So, I hope to be re-releasing this theme completely cleaned up. Are you wanting a non-today version or would you still want today just a little smaller? Don't forget BW can be revised by adjust all sorts of sizes and placements.
    Last edited by KahneFan; 02-02-11 at 04:36 PM.
    02-02-11 04:30 PM
    Ah! i'm excited to see the girly version KahneFan!

What I mean by making the notifiers pink is changing the red stock "new message" notifier to pink
    02-02-11 06:41 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD