After a great deal of demand, it's finally here, voila!

There will be no customizations done to this one!

Mad props to to the wonderful roxxi23 for the many captions and hours spent helping me fix this one!
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-29-11 at 01:17 AM.
    11-16-10 11:51 PM
    I would love to test it out thank you [email protected]

Pm me your email and include "COD" as your subject for the ota. This is my very first 9800 theme. You need to be able to test this theme, as well as send me screenshots (without any logos)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 07:49 PM
    As would I. (Also, could you post the wallpaper? Thanks!)
    11-17-10 09:00 PM
    I would love to test it out thank you [email protected]

I just emailed you.
    11-17-10 09:25 PM
    As would I. (Also, could you post the wallpaper? Thanks!)

You need to pm me your email or post it here so that I could send you the OTA
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:34 AM.
    11-17-10 09:29 PM
    still waiting on the email, sent you a PM
    11-19-10 07:39 PM
    still waiting on the email, sent you a PM
    I believe I emailed you earlier today. I erased all of my pm's. Pm me your email again.
    11-19-10 07:56 PM
    Hi, i like this theme, would you pls send the OTA link to me? tks a lot! [email protected]
    11-22-10 11:23 PM
    Hi, i like this theme, would you pls send the OTA link to me? tks a lot! [email protected]
    I have sent the theme to about 9 people, and only one gave me some feedback. I changed the font and date so that the font that I am using could fit. It's my first ever OS 6 theme, so more than likely I didn't get it right the first time :-) What I would like is as many screenshots as I can get from someone, not sure if you would like to do that for me?
    11-23-10 01:08 AM
    I changed my mind. I posted the OTA :-) To all of you who make the choice to download this, just comment, give feedback, post screenshots of issues, etc. thanks bye :-)
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 11-23-10 at 01:16 AM.
    11-23-10 01:14 AM
    I would like to try... You should add custom icons... As the spike camera for the device camera ...maybe weapons.. Map HUD for bbmaps..the radio they use to call air support.. Maybe RC-XD for bbm ..hahaha something like that.. I know it is complicated but that would be awesome
    11-23-10 01:15 AM
    i will try, hehe, but basically you should add more custom icons for this theme. tks!
    11-23-10 01:32 AM
    yep. agree with Josecarlosc..
    11-23-10 01:33 AM
    kool... i wouldnt bother doin other game themes probably considering the problems i had with my Pipboy 3000 theme... although sometimes i get tempted... =P
    11-23-10 08:24 AM
    Mind sharing your source code ? Would like to play with it and see what i can come up with.
    11-23-10 10:37 AM
    Problem was with the fallout company that told the sites to take down my theme. Guess they didn't like the advertising.

11-23-10 10:42 AM
    Wated to see if you can do a Gracie Jiu Jiutsu theme for me. Can provide you what ever pics you may need. Thank you very Much
    11-23-10 02:11 PM
    I would like to try... You should add custom icons... As the spike camera for the device camera ...maybe weapons.. Map HUD for bbmaps..the radio they use to call air support.. Maybe RC-XD for bbm ..hahaha something like that.. I know it is complicated but that would be awesome
    Believe it or not making icons from scratch and theme building although go together are two somewhat different disciplines. I am not skilled enough to make my own icons, and finding them online is quite a hassle. I gave this a try with borrowed icons which is what is 9/10 theme builders do all the time :-)
    11-23-10 03:43 PM
    Mind sharing your source code ? Would like to play with it and see what i can come up with.
    Source code? I started from scratch, I actually used the icons that come with TB6 and the wallpaper is posted here :-)
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 11-23-10 at 07:30 PM.
    11-23-10 03:44 PM
    Wated to see if you can do a Gracie Jiu Jiutsu theme for me. Can provide you what ever pics you may need. Thank you very Much
    I don't know what that is without doing a google search, so I am going to have to pass sorry :-)
    11-23-10 03:45 PM
    thank u for the free theme...godspeed
    11-23-10 09:18 PM
    thank u for the free theme...godspeed
    De nada :-)
    11-23-10 11:52 PM
    Mate, great theme especially with game theme. Keep up the great work and I'll keep an eye out for your next production.
    Would try and do some of this myself but aint got the time.
    Mackpee (the Oz connection)

11-28-10 03:43 PM
    Mate, great theme especially with game theme. Keep up the great work and I'll keep an eye out for your next production.
    Would try and do some of this myself but aint got the time.
    Mackpee (the Oz connection)

Thanks dude, I think I won't be doing that many 9800 themes as I didn't get pretty much any actual feedback on working out the little details on the theme.
    11-28-10 03:49 PM

OTA

[email protected] can I play with theme

12-05-10 12:19 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD