OK nololos, this one is For You. The closest I could think of for "AllPinkies" was to put all the icons to the right; if you're holding your phone with your left hand, you can use your right pinky to select the apps

And, of course, an "AllPinky" theme has to be... ALL PINK! (I also made a smoke version)

Download: [FREE] AllPinky (pink or smoke) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:50 PM.
    CyndaSue and nololos like this.
    03-13-11 11:36 PM
    Smoke with a different BG...

03-14-11 12:19 AM
    Oh my lawd thats pink. Lmao. Hehehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 07:35 AM
    Oh my lawd thats pink. Lmao. Hehehe

...or smoke...
    03-14-11 10:59 AM
    ...or smoke...
    I like the smoke. Its cool

03-14-11 11:04 AM
    Omg kahnefan you just made my day..pink color perfect just perfect....love it...thank^zillion adorableeeeeee......<3

KahneFan likes this.
    03-14-11 06:56 PM
    No problem, glad you like it
    03-14-11 09:34 PM
    Well well well!!!!! I LOVE it!!!
    No slide out tray tho? I mean a real tray...for the weight of my pinky finger?

Kahne, you spoil me...you really do!
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-14-11 09:55 PM

Heaven!
    03-14-11 10:16 PM
    Well well well!!!!! I LOVE it!!!
    No slide out tray tho? I mean a real tray...for the weight of my pinky finger?

Kahne, you spoil me...you really do!
    I'm glad you like it
    03-15-11 09:26 AM
    No problem, glad you like it
    Do u have this for the 9700? If not is it hard to make for it? My fiance loves the way this looks and has been looking for an all pink theme for a long time.

03-30-11 08:43 AM
    I currently do not theme for other phones. However, if you can find a themer in the 9700 forums who would like the files for this I will send it their way.
    03-30-11 10:52 AM
    love this theme!! but date cuts off( is there a fix) see my screenie
    05-11-11 03:44 PM
    love this theme!! but date cuts off( is there a fix) see my screenie
    That is such a strange thing. Another theme just started doing this. But, if you look at nololos screen shot a couple of posts above, it did not do that. I will look into it.
    05-11-11 04:52 PM
    That is such a strange thing. Another theme just started doing this. But, if you look at nololos screen shot a couple of posts above, it did not do that. I will look into it.
    thanks would appreciate that!
    love the color pink you used in this theme!! would Love to see a blank theme with just the weather slot using the same pink colors of this theme if you would consider it
    Thanks again!!!!
    05-11-11 06:03 PM
    Hi there, I just wanted to ask the others here if they can try and duplicate an issue that I am experiencing. It happens when I place my device in landscape mode with the Convenience Key to the bottom, bring the phone active, and then immediately put the convenience key to the top. Try to maneuver with the trackpad, turn it 180 degrees. I have done this 3 times now and the phone screen freezes totally. It allows me to ALT-SHFT-H but then will not display anything at all after pressing the ESC key to go back to the home screen.
    05-12-11 08:36 AM
    thanks would appreciate that!
    love the color pink you used in this theme!! would Love to see a blank theme with just the weather slot using the same pink colors of this theme if you would consider it
    Thanks again!!!!
    would still love to see a blank version of this theme with just weather slot everything else the same ????plz
    05-21-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD