Per a request this theme is ALL WALL! Very little banner. There are 5 variations of this theme with hidden hotspots on the homescreen. Since they are hidden, this theme is not trackpad friendly on the homescreen. There is a landscape, but it's only a wallpaper, no buttons. I would suggest using a tilt lock feature to lockout the homescreen tilt feature.

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

all-wall: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/yw52ZU
    all-wall-blackbg: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/9cMy8a
    *note: blackbg only adds a plain black bg to the app menu
    all-wall-apps: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/6hN3UH
    all-wall-apps1app: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/24d590
    *note: 1app has 1 app (app#1) on the upper right of the homescreen
    all-wall-apps-search: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/d4Uy67
    all-wall-apps-search-profiles: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/65cD7v
    all-wall-apps-search-profiles-apps1-6: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/0x1P89
    *In case it's not clear, the last version actually has hotspots for apps 1-6 on the homescreen.

Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:53 PM.
    blkitr likes this.
    02-16-11 08:27 PM
    it looks okie
    02-16-11 08:42 PM
    Very cool!

The only thing I noticed that needs fixing is the the AM/PM part of the clock gets cut off halfway through the M. This is happening at 10:00 PM, maybe because it is 4 digits long instead of the 3 digits long in the 7:40 screen shot?
    02-16-11 09:01 PM
    Also, is the battery meter an additional program? Thanks a lot for this, it was just what I was looking for.
    02-16-11 09:07 PM
    The only thing I wish is for a fixed slot for the weather app (perhaps on the banner itself?) so it is there on the home-screen always. I'll then jump to the second option (hidden hot-spot for apps screen) in a heart-beat.
    02-16-11 09:11 PM
    Very cool!

The only thing I noticed that needs fixing is the the AM/PM part of the clock gets cut off halfway through the M. This is happening at 10:00 PM, maybe because it is 4 digits long instead of the 3 digits long in the 7:40 screen shot?
    I will take a look at that.... ummm... you should be asleep by 4 digit numbers anyway kidding

I may wait to see if any other problems/requests arrive since it actually takes editing all 5 variations to adjust the AM/PM.

Also, is the battery meter an additional program? Thanks a lot for this, it was just what I was looking for.
    The battery meter is: SmartBIndie - Independent Battery Indicator (with OS 6.0 Support) - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-16-11 09:14 PM
    The only thing I wish is for a fixed slot for the weather app (perhaps on the banner itself?) so it is there on the home-screen always. I'll then jump to the second option (hidden hot-spot for apps screen) in a heart-beat.
    I'm not sure which weather app you're using, but you could easily add BerryWeather wallpaper option to the homescreen; there's tons of real estate

If I get a bunch of requests for 1 or 2 apps, I may make another variation of that nature.
    02-16-11 09:18 PM
    I have Berry Weather lite version. Will it work with the second one? Where will it appear on the home screen, I mean which corner?
    02-16-11 09:21 PM
    Not sure what lite has, but the full version has MANY options. You can display weather only. Weather with temp. Weather with hi/lo. Weather with "feels like". Forecasts. Weather with forecasts. My Weather10 theme (see signature) has an example of how I use my BerryWeather wallpaper feature.

Last edited by KahneFan; 02-16-11 at 09:40 PM.
    02-16-11 09:37 PM
    nicodimus22, which version are you using? I will take a look at the header.
    02-17-11 09:57 AM
    Does this mean we have to learn by heart which icon is in which hot spot ?
    02-17-11 11:07 AM
    nicodimus22, which version are you using? I will take a look at the header.
    The very first one, without the hidden touch areas.
    02-17-11 11:11 AM
    Does this mean we have to learn by heart which icon is in which hot spot ?
    In order to have a clear screen, yes. Not sure how else to do it.
    02-17-11 11:42 AM
    The Version.5 is a very nice theme. I was looking for. Good work. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    02-17-11 01:43 PM
    Great theme. Exactly what I was looking for to show off my Daddy's little girl. Love the full wallpaper and transparent top bar. I've found the only theme I'll really ever need. Thanks a million!!

Out of curiosity, could the top bar be moved to the bottom of the screen? I blow up my pics and sometimes the top gets covered.

If not, oh well, thanks anyway. Awesome and simple!!

KahneFan likes this.
    02-17-11 05:02 PM
    Great theme. Exactly what I was looking for to show off my Daddy's little girl. Love the full wallpaper and transparent top bar. I've found the only theme I'll really ever need. Thanks a million!!

Out of curiosity, could the top bar be moved to the bottom of the screen? I blow up my pics and sometimes the top gets covered.

If not, oh well, thanks anyway. Awesome and simple!!

I haven't tried a bottom dock yet. The keyboard lock app I use (beiks keyboard locker), puts their dock on the bottom, so I don't see my notifiers on bottom docks. Since the notifiers are on a clear dock, I could leave those at the top?

For you, and anyone using this theme; which version did you pick? Just curious what the "big seller" is.
    02-17-11 05:23 PM
    I used the basic APP version. 1 touch to all my apps is all I need.

02-17-11 05:25 PM

For you, and anyone using this theme; which version did you pick? Just curious what the "big seller" is.
    Two reasons I like the one without any hidden touch areas:

-It allows me to operate everything with one hand. I can slide the torch open (using my thumb in the middle of the screen) to type without worrying about accidentally opening a menu, app, or dock. I can do everything with my right thumb (slide it open or closed, press the BB key, navigate with the trackpad, press enter or back.)

-It allows me to completely bypass the touch screen. I am a very big guy with large hands, and I can't get any kind of accuracy on any touch screen phone. If this didn't have a physical keyboard, I wouldn't own it. If RIM ever does away with the keyboard, I'll have to find another device that has one.

I can see someone who likes using touch screens and has smaller fingers liking the other versions though.

Edit: On a different note, the only way I could like this theme more is if the menu backgrounds were black instead of the textured shades of grey. This is totally subjective I realize, I just love how clean it looks on some other themes. I realize that one man's "clean" is another man's "boring."
    Last edited by nicodimus22; 02-17-11 at 06:55 PM.
    02-17-11 06:48 PM
    Edit: On a different note, the only way I could like this theme more is if the menu backgrounds were black instead of the textured shades of grey. This is totally subjective I realize, I just love how clean it looks on some other themes. I realize that one man's "clean" is another man's "boring."
    Couldn't agree more. I have no idea why RIM didn't make the home BG carry throughout all portrait screens. I have to make the choice between a dark, slightly textured BG, or a plain [insert color]. I go with a little texture. It would be hard for me to make a plain black BG version though. as a matter of fact, I have added a link to the first post with a plain BG version.
    02-17-11 07:22 PM
    all-wall-blackbg: http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/9cMy8a
    *note: blackbg only adds a plain black bg to the app menu

Ohhhh this is all kinds of awesome. Exactly what I meant.
    02-17-11 07:32 PM
    Thank you! This is a nice clean and simple theme. Downloaded the all-wall-apps version. Will it be possible to one customizable application on the banner itself? But not a problem if not possible.
    02-17-11 08:18 PM
    Thank you! This is a nice clean and simple theme. Downloaded the all-wall-apps version. Will it be possible to one customizable application on the banner itself? But not a problem if not possible.
    The banner is squished as it is. How about the bottom/top-right/left?
    02-17-11 09:08 PM
    I vote for top-left or top-right or top-center, basically anywhere right below the banner.
    02-17-11 09:17 PM
    I prefer it on the top-right... but anywhere below the banner will also be good. Thank you!
    02-17-11 09:25 PM
    I vote for top-left or top-right or top-center, basically anywhere right below the banner.
    I prefer it on the top-right... but anywhere below the banner will also be good. Thank you!
    Which version are you two using? (crossing my fingers it's the same one )
    02-17-11 09:43 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD