FEATURES:
    - Custom BB backgrounds
    - Percentage Battery Meters
    - Transparent Menus
    - New Hourglass

SUPER STOCK

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 01-23-11 at 04:32 AM.
    10-18-10 02:57 PM
    Just like the other theme you have on here that is similar...user-defined fonts and this would be my new daily theme. The fonts in the menus and message list are just too big though...I can't see the entire subject of each email and that is a deal breaker for me.
    10-19-10 01:11 AM
    Glad you like it.

You can change the font for most sections of the theme, except for the messages at this stage.

I noticed the incomplete email subject , It is as it is in the stock theme, didnt touch it However, will change it and post a new link for you soon.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-19-10 at 02:44 AM.
    10-19-10 02:11 AM
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I have my font set pretty small on my Torch, so I get most subjects in my message list in their entirety.
    10-19-10 08:01 AM
    Thanks for posting.
    10-19-10 12:13 PM
    Check out my latest theme: Crackberry Torch
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 10-21-10 at 12:04 AM.
    10-20-10 11:54 PM
    all links updated
    11-06-10 09:27 AM
    ***links updated***
    01-15-11 03:59 AM
    I've discover this theme weeks ago and I've downloaded it... It shows your gratitude, your passion and your wish for perfection. The typical TM6-beta-bugs-and-issues are missing! I'm full of gratitude for posting and sharing this theme, cause this was the was to discover a very symphatic, generous, humorous, sovereign and impressing man! Thanx for all, A. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 06:28 AM
    Loving this theme. This one and Crackberry Torch are my 2 favs and I use them interchangibly.

Keep up the great work and thank you very much for contributing these 2 awesome themes.

01-15-11 07:35 AM
    I've discover this theme weeks ago and I've downloaded it... It shows your gratitude, your passion and your wish for perfection. The typical TM6-beta-bugs-and-issues are missing! I'm full of gratitude for posting and sharing this theme, cause this was the was to discover a very symphatic, generous, humorous, sovereign and impressing man! Thanx for all, A. :-)
    Loving this theme. This one and Crackberry Torch are my 2 favs and I use them interchangibly.

Keep up the great work and thank you very much for contributing these 2 awesome themes.

Firstly, thank you for the heartfelt comments!

Its an absolute delight & pleasure to receive such compliments, makes it all worth it!!

Thank you very very much!
    01-15-11 06:10 PM
    It's always good to see credit given where it is due. As usual. Good job!

01-15-11 07:16 PM
    It's always good to see credit given where it is due. As usual. Good job!

Thanx Black!!
    01-15-11 07:20 PM
    Reminder!!!!!!!
    01-17-11 12:13 AM
    Excellent theme, keep up the good work

01-17-11 04:04 AM
    Excellent theme, keep up the good work

Thank you
    01-19-11 12:17 AM
    Hey dude! I absolutely luv this theme. I had gotten away from the original/stock OS 6 UI until you so graciously sent this bad boy out! Now, I have fallin back in luv with it. I do have One request, if you don't mind. I'm not a theme builder so I'm not sure how hard it would be, but I wanted to ask you if you could make this exact same theme with NON-transparent menus? I am NOT a fan of transparency. I guess its my eyesight, but I find myself straining my eyes to read the menu fonts on any theme that has transparent menus.

If you have time and its not too much trouble, I surely would appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!!!!
    01-21-11 08:34 AM
    Hey dude! I absolutely luv this theme. I had gotten away from the original/stock OS 6 UI until you so graciously sent this bad boy out! Now, I have fallin back in luv with it. I do have One request, if you don't mind. I'm not a theme builder so I'm not sure how hard it would be, but I wanted to ask you if you could make this exact same theme with NON-transparent menus? I am NOT a fan of transparency. I guess its my eyesight, but I find myself straining my eyes to read the menu fonts on any theme that has transparent menus.

If you have time and its not too much trouble, I surely would appreciate it.

Thanks!!!!!!!
    Its not a enhanced stock theme, but also an OS6 UI theme, following your dislike for transparent menus..i included opaque (but glossy) menus in my latest theme PLAY...do have a look
    01-25-11 09:22 PM
    Awesome theme! Thanks very much!! I didn't realize how much my "simple" theme was slowing down my BB until I switched to yours! It's great! :-)

02-25-11 11:03 PM
    Awesome theme! Thanks very much!! I didn't realize how much my "simple" theme was slowing down my BB until I switched to yours! It's great! :-)

Glad you enjoying it! have you tried the next version? sent you a PM for it
    02-26-11 03:33 PM
    Akbar, I noticed this theme also has the same issue as with the CB_Torch birthday theme. When you go to edit an item using QuickLaunch, the cursor is black and you barely see it. The defaut theme from RIM uses a blue cursor.

Otherwise it's a very nice theme. Thanks for keeping it free.

-Rich
    03-11-11 02:42 PM
    Small reminder:-)

06-13-11 04:10 AM
    (Cause of the current general "theme-dullness" a reminder for noteworthy themes....) :-)
    08-12-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD