Are there any (experienced) female themers producing quality themes for the torch?? I used to be a huge fan of Nancy Drew's themes but she doesn't make any for the 9800. Beez Berry Blog used to be an awesome source for quality girly themes, but it doesn't look like her blog is up anymore. Anyone know of anyone else?? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 10:11 AM
    Do you like Hello Kitty ?

try it you may like it
    11-20-10 10:48 AM
    do u also mean free themes? =P cause im working on a girly theme now named "IheartU"
    11-20-10 03:23 PM
    You should check out Guzzl3rs HTC revolution...
    11-20-10 08:33 PM
    do u also mean free themes? =P cause im working on a girly theme now named "IheartU"
    I, personally am willing to pay for quality themes as long as they are reasonably priced. However, the blogs I referred to often offered free themes. I'm not just looking for themes, I'm looking for themers with ongoing blogs/sites to support.
    11-21-10 11:45 AM
    I, personally am willing to pay for quality themes as long as they are reasonably priced.
    exactly. i hate it when i see a really nice simple theme and the price is $5 or up. c'mon guys...no doubt alot of work goes into a theme, but unless it's super involved and maybe even a request...no one is going to pay $5 for 2 black squares with a pink high light.
    11-21-10 08:26 PM
    Im going to theme for torch when TB is no longer in Beta. It doesn't work on my computer.
    11-21-10 09:09 PM
    yeah and apparently it doesn't work on Macs. Which is what i have. :/
    11-21-10 09:26 PM
    It just crashes cause im still running Vista.
    11-22-10 12:26 AM
    well im making a theme as we speak named IheartU..

thinkin bout pricing it but most it would go for would be 1.99.... that is if ai get through to mobihand and app world..
    11-22-10 03:10 AM
    I've been playing around with Theme studio for the past few days...just trying to get the hang of it. As soon as I get the one I'm working on currently running right, I'll post it looks good so far, just needs some tweeking.
    I need to find more tutorials for theme studio and composer...then I can get "nerdy with it" lol

11-22-10 05:29 PM
    well im making a theme as we speak named IheartU..

thinkin bout pricing it but most it would go for would be 1.99.... that is if ai get through to mobihand and app world..
    SADOS....I loved your DD theme for the pearl!! I can't wait to see what you have for the Torch!!!!
    11-28-10 10:24 AM
    thnx... trying to get back to themes .. after im done with this ill see if i get time to port some old themes to the torch.. and re-up to other devices..
    hunoosh likes this.
    11-28-10 10:45 AM
    Sados...I know it's all a lot of work and I wish I had the talent. So no worries but MUCH appreciated believe me!!!
    11-28-10 10:53 AM
    I have faith that out loyal girlie themers will come thru for us! Have they ever let us down before? xoxo
    12-01-10 07:40 AM
    dannielcoco isn't a girl but he makes some awesome themes. it seems that everyone is waiting for the new theme maker to come out. apparently it's still in beta version.
    12-01-10 07:48 AM
    ***waits...kinda patiently***
    12-01-10 06:45 PM
    I also want to note that some of the best themes I've seen have been made by females. I'm looking at doing a female developer tribute on my blog.

Hey also an admin for a 2 BBM theme sharing groups as well as 3 tech related sites that are in development..If any of you female or male theme developers would like to join our group or be featured on our tech and BB related sites let me know.

Send me your pins via PM.

Thanks 4 your time.
    12-03-10 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD