Here's a new theme made from the slight update to Theme Builder beta. It's like most of my themes; function over form. It does have the distiction of having a fully working landscape with navigation that goes from portrait to landscape and back with the trackpad.

RIM is on the right track with the update. I've left the banner pretty much stock here. RIM has done a good job aligning the banner and adding the profile icon to work in this custom mode.

My next theme will probably be a departure from the norm. Something abstract. Until then, enjoy.

Link to the OTA
    http://home.comcast.net/~k.boragine/...theme_Fade.jad

02-01-11 05:56 PM
    LOVE it!!!! Thanks for your hard work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 06:15 PM
    Thanks for the themes, Here's a pic I took.
    For the wallpaper all you have to do is rotate it in your picture folder.
    Last edited by phantommadman; 02-01-11 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Adding picture's
    azz1 and Kraz3e like this.
    02-01-11 07:41 PM
    LOVE it!!!! Thanks for your hard work!!!

Thanks! Glad you like.
    Thanks. Nice wallpapers! I'm always at a loss to find good ones that go with my themes. I usually end up making a simple one color. Those look really cool. I really like five of six. Can you post that for me?
    phantommadman likes this.
    02-01-11 08:47 PM
    Well Lookie lookie. Thanks Big Daddy!
    02-01-11 09:44 PM
    Nice thanks for sharing...
    02-01-11 10:11 PM
    Here is where I get a lot of my wallpaper.
    BlackBerryTune.com
    02-01-11 11:26 PM
    Can you change the tasks today to bbm and put the color scheme pink? :3

02-04-11 09:35 PM
    Well Lookie lookie. Thanks Big Daddy!
    HaHa. Thanks nololos.
    Nice thanks for sharing...
    You're welcome!
    Can you change the tasks today to bbm and put the color scheme pink? :3

I'm already working on my latest. Here's a sneak preview: It's a three level vertical slider. Two dedicated slots on the right with an applications button there too. Landscape is a very similar layout. I'm working out navigation. So far it's touch screen only.

Tules likes this.
    02-04-11 11:51 PM
    For the wallpaper all you have to do is rotate it in your picture folder.
    First, thankyou to KEB64, for some nice themes! (Fade and Focus). In the post above, phantommadman attached some pics and I am wondering how alter KEB64's theme, just changing the backgrounds. (I'd like to make it darker, like a couple of those.) I've succesfully changed the "wallpaper" on the phone, but not the theme background on the applications screen.

Thanks.

PS. This is my first BB, and my first attempt at themes.
    02-11-11 10:15 AM
    Never mind. I found the answer - no.
    I'm enjoy geeking around with stuff, so maybe I'll install Theme Builder myself. Can a person load a theme into TB and then edit it? Seems also that would be a good way to start out...
    02-11-11 06:09 PM
    You'd need a .thm file. Do you want me to post the Fade file?
    02-11-11 08:14 PM
    That would be awesome -- thankyou! I'll start exploring it as soon as I get my taxes done.
    02-13-11 01:31 AM
    That would be awesome -- thankyou! I'll start exploring it as soon as I get my taxes done.
    Here ya go Brother.

http://home.comcast.net/~k.boragine/Fade/Fade.thm

It's a pretty basic theme. Have fun dissecting it. Come up with a theme for me!
    beebelo likes this.
    02-13-11 04:18 PM
    This will be a great way to learn, and especially starting with something that is already excellent!

Thank you!
    02-14-11 09:00 AM
    I cant find your "Silver" Theme thread....
    Oh please oh please Big Daddy might you consider doing Silver with a black text?

02-16-11 09:25 AM
    I cant find your "Silver" Theme thread....
    Oh please oh please Big Daddy might you consider doing Silver with a black text?

Whoa! BIG DADDY?? I'm gonna start developin themes to she if I can get a lady to talk to me like that!

02-16-11 10:10 AM
    make up your mind< thought u were into PINK

Would you like me to render that cigar with pink gradients and a hello kitty tattoo somwhere on that length? no donations required..i dont do em anyway!

(JUST kidding) ;D

EDIT: "free salted 'BUTTERY' popcorn will be supplied along with...also at no extra charge"

Best Regards,
    Akash
    I DO like pink...but I love his Silver theme...a girl CAN have too much pink you know...haha
    Hey how about doing your kick *** Universal theme in a purple? I loves me that theme.

(Did they delete that super fun thread? I was just getting settled in! Its raining here and I need entertainment)

OK back on track...Sorry Big Daddy Kirk for the threadjack.
    02-16-11 10:29 AM
    Oh and I cant TELL you how many times people have tried to make my cigar into Hello Kitty. (Im serious)
    02-16-11 10:31 AM
    Whoa! BIG DADDY?? I'm gonna start developin themes to she if I can get a lady to talk to me like that!

You should!
    Kirk is my Big Daddy theme maker.
    Now then...back to the black text request for the "Silver" theme????
    02-16-11 10:32 AM

I have a couple ???

*g*

WooT
    Last edited by molson0; 02-16-11 at 01:05 PM.
    02-16-11 10:34 AM
    I have a couple ???

*g*

WooT

Dare I ask..."a couple" what?
    02-16-11 10:36 AM
    ummmmmmmm.......... Themes ?
    02-16-11 10:36 AM
    You should!
    Kirk is my Big Daddy theme maker.
    Now then...back to the black text request for the "Silver" theme????
    Ha! I hear ya! I also hate they deleted that thread too. I was tryin to tell u thx for the popcorn and when I submitted my reply, it said it was gone!

Anyway, the popcorn was GREAT! Buttered and salted perfectly! I tried to find the Silver thread also, and couldn't. Also, tried the website from my BB and it wouldn't work. It does from the computer, though.
    02-16-11 10:42 AM
    Akbar, if Kirk had a problem, he sure as heck would say something.. Trust me on that. So what if we ask for pink, purple or puce(look it up) or even Hello Kitty. Jealous, Much?

02-16-11 11:04 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD