I open this thread to say thanks to the great Ak.

Please post your screenshots of this wonderful theme.

Mine are these.
    adonisogando and AxKxB like this.
    02-20-11 11:52 AM

Another cool theme!
    AxKxB likes this.
    02-20-11 12:09 PM

Works well, don't u think?
    02-20-11 12:14 PM
    All very nice.

I think the second of your first post is perfect.
    02-20-11 12:20 PM
    I open this thread to say thanks to the great Ak.

Please post your screenshots of this wonderful theme.

Mine are these.
    Hey! thanx a lot smalboy! this is very nice of you!! i really appreciate it!
    smalboy likes this.
    02-20-11 12:20 PM
    You and your themes are great.
    02-20-11 12:25 PM
    All very nice.

I think the second of your first post is perfect.
    Thanks, man! We need a few Gamecock supporters in Italy! We just signed the #1 "OVERALL" high school recruit in the nation and alot of returning starters off of the SEC East CHAMPS team.....don't wanna talk about the championship or bowl games tho!!!! But, a lot to look forward to!! AND, the 2010 National Champs baseball team is now back in action! Shout it from the rooftops over in Italy......"GAMECOCKS AND AKASH'S THEMES RULE!" Dang, I can type some stupid $hi+!
    02-20-11 12:41 PM
    Any chance of a free coupon code for me?
    02-20-11 01:07 PM
    Awsome theme!...makes your torch look great, hot color, hot theme....you should use eye os6 on your torch...never know who's eye is watching! ...thanks
    02-20-11 05:03 PM
    Yea, it's awesome. I downloaded it too but had to pay for it. How did u get it free?
    02-20-11 07:14 PM
    Yea, it's awesome. I downloaded it too but had to pay for it. How did u get it free?
    Go to his blog page globaltorchthemes.com/blog. Click free themes and follow directions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 07:34 PM
    My bad!! Its globaltorchthemes.blogspot.com.

02-20-11 07:36 PM
    02-21-11 01:49 AM
    Yea, well I did all that and it did not show up as a free theme. I followed directions and it directed me to Mobihand where I paid $3.99 for it. What a rip off!!!
    02-21-11 02:16 AM
    Yea, well I did all that and it did not show up as a free theme. I followed directions and it directed me to Mobihand where I paid $3.99 for it. What a rip off!!!
    You should have waited..i DID announce it is free for CB forum members...

A LOT OF CODES HAVE BEEN SENT OUT ALREADY!

...though it's a shame that u think it's a 'rip off' because there are also A LOT of people purchasing it!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 02-21-11 at 03:21 AM.
    02-21-11 02:20 AM

...though it's a shame that u think it's a 'rip off' because there are also A LOT of people purchasing it!
    Hi akbarmecha, can I have a freebie too?
    02-21-11 04:30 AM
    You notice when you go to the website the Theme is located on the page that page which says Free Themes.
    02-21-11 05:55 AM
    Can I get a free code?
    Been waiting for this since the last thread.
    02-21-11 07:58 AM

Hey just sended u a message, could u please reply to it
    02-21-11 08:06 AM
    Didn't know this one was being offered for free. A code would be great. Thanks.
    02-21-11 08:17 AM
    u r totally a genius!!!! love all the red, could i please, please have a free one to??
    02-21-11 09:25 AM
    Got to say, I aprreciate the work you put in your themes and give them for free
    So that's why I want to say thank you akbarmecha!
    02-21-11 11:04 AM
    Looks like this is the theme that I've been searching for sometimes.. Can I get a free code for this theme? Would be nice if I can use the theme on my torch, thx.

02-21-11 12:04 PM
    I guess its too late now, but at the bottom of the discription for EYE on the "Free Themes" page it said "use the form at top of page to request this theme for free". That sent me to a page that was a link to send AK an email to request it. He responed to me n about 1 min 23 second.

I was about to buy it myself, but seeing it was on the "FREE" page, told me there was something I needed to do. I wouldn't think it was a rip-off even if I woulda paid for it, tho. Its a great theme.

Ida been a lil ticked if everyone was gettin it for free too, but I'd be ticked at myself for not takin the time to make sure I did everything I needed to. Believe me, I've done it too! On things that cost a lot more than this theme!

02-21-11 02:20 PM
    Can't wait untill i get my coupon code !!!
    02-21-11 02:57 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD