So I'm loving this theme, soooo wallpaper friendly for like 95% of my wp lol. My thing is I have no idea what the magic trick is to bring the 5 icons up with the trackpad. Is there a special way, or is it random swiping? I've yet to figure it out....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 04:41 PM
    Click the circle.
    03-31-11 04:55 PM
    My thing is I have no idea what the magic trick is to bring the 5 icons up with the trackpad. Is there a special way, or is it random swiping? I've yet to figure it out...
    This had me confused at first too.
    It doesn't work well with the trackpad to open/hide the dock.

Open or hide by tapping the bottom left corner of the screen.
    Toggle between icons 2-6 and 7-11 by tapping the bottom right corner of screen while the dock is open.

Click the circle.
    Noooo... that opens icon #12...
    03-31-11 05:40 PM
    This had me confused at first too.
    It doesn't work well with the trackpad to open/hide the dock.

Open or hide by tapping the bottom left corner of the screen.
    Toggle between icons 2-6 and 7-11 by tapping the bottom right corner of screen while the dock is open.

Noooo... that opens icon #12...
    wrong version. My bad. i've been going back and forth between threads lol.

tap the left side to open/close. tap the right to scroll to icons 7-11.

Im just wondering....do people look at the promos?
    03-31-11 06:54 PM
    wrong version. My bad. i've been going back and forth between threads lol.

tap the left side to open/close. tap the right to scroll to icons 7-11.

Im just wondering....do people look at the promos?
    well if by people you mean me, yes, and how to tap the screen was never in question. but clearly, the promo doesnt say anything about being trackpad friendly or not. not sure why trackpad use was left in the design if this is more a touch friendly theme. just a thought! thanks though
    03-31-11 08:19 PM
    well if by people you mean me, yes, and how to tap the screen was never in question. but clearly, the promo doesnt say anything about being trackpad friendly or not. not sure why trackpad use was left in the design if this is more a touch friendly theme. just a thought! thanks though
    Sometimes when making torch themes (ely and i are both on touch screen devices now) we forget people actually use the trackpad...and most of the time im just like, why wouldnt you just touch the screen to launch stuff because its faster? So its not something i remember to do unless its like scrolling to today or something. :/ The navigation also tends to get tricky with it.
    04-01-11 10:16 PM
    Best theme for sure I love it! Thanks for making it

04-02-11 01:20 AM
    os5 version is now live for the 9700, 89xx and 96xx!!!!!!!!!

New focus and underlays coming soon to os6 versions
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 04-02-11 at 05:04 AM.
    04-02-11 05:01 AM
    Just something small. The charging indicator only appears in portrait mode. Don't know if this has been noticed. The theme is great!i

04-02-11 08:23 AM
    I love this theme! I purchased it the other day. I was wondering if you could mod the icon underbar and change it to a high-light color instead? It's really hard for me to see what icon is selected. Is this a mod I can do myself?

Thanks!
    04-11-11 07:23 PM
    can anyone post a video review on this theme?????
    04-13-11 01:02 AM
    I love this theme! I purchased it the other day. I was wondering if you could mod the icon underbar and change it to a high-light color instead? It's really hard for me to see what icon is selected. Is this a mod I can do myself?

Thanks!
    Weve both been very busy. The other versions have been updated with the new app screen. Torch update should be soon.
    beatlesfan likes this.
    04-13-11 12:46 PM
    This theme is great!!i love it..can you make it for 8520 too?
    04-14-11 04:05 AM
    I will be updating this theme hopefully before the month ends, I am debating on adding more features or not. But new focus and underlays will be part of the update.
    04-17-11 03:41 AM
    a hidden today without having to place the messages and calendar icons in the 8 icons would be greatly appreciated.
    04-17-11 08:05 AM
    What about a pink or red version?

04-17-11 10:46 AM
    Perfect theme! Downloaded it and enjoying it.

Good job!
    06-18-11 02:56 PM
167 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD