There is minimal space taken up on the screen to keep a clean look. It was a design choice to place them there, maybe later if we decide to change something around there will be more room but not now or anytime soon.

@05Stang I'm sorry but no changes to the design/colors.
    03-26-11 09:38 PM
    I'm loving this, downloading now. Thanks a ton!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 04:31 AM
    03-27-11 09:24 AM
    Theme is on sale for the Torch for $1.99 check it out or enter to win a copy at
    Excite by ThaQueenCami | EThemes plus 25 copy Giveaway! | Berryfication
    03-27-11 12:54 PM
    I think your enjoying this theme
    03-27-11 12:57 PM
    I have a question about the hidden today. Is there a way to get it to show up without bringing up the calendar? I have my calendar set at the 12th icon and when I press the button, the today screen finally shows but then goes straight into the month view. When I exit, the today screen is still up. Is there a way I can get the today screen without going into the app?
    Also, is the limit only 3 events?

Sorry for the trouble. I just bought the theme. It looks very nice, but I'm just trying to get used to it at first!

Thank you!
    03-27-11 01:26 PM
    I have a question about the hidden today. Is there a way to get it to show up without bringing up the calendar? I have my calendar set at the 12th icon and when I press the button, the today screen finally shows but then goes straight into the month view. When I exit, the today screen is still up. Is there a way I can get the today screen without going into the app?
    Also, is the limit only 3 events?

Sorry for the trouble. I just bought the theme. It looks very nice, but I'm just trying to get used to it at first!

Thank you!
    I believe if you simply tap AND hold (instead of just tapping, which will launch the app) than you'll get what you're looking for.
    ----------------------

On another note, AWESOME theme!!! This theme compliments my Torch VERY well!

thaqueencami and ShoshiOne like this.
    03-27-11 02:25 PM
    Will this ever be made available for 85XX ?
    03-27-11 04:56 PM
    Will this ever be made available for 85XX ?
    No only bold and torch devices. Sorry!
    03-27-11 05:26 PM
    There is minimal space taken up on the screen to keep a clean look. It was a design choice to place them there, maybe later if we decide to change something around there will be more room but not now or anytime soon.

@05Stang I'm sorry but no changes to the design/colors.
    Hey Cami, one way to make a little more space for notification might be taking the percentage symbols out.
    So instead of S100% B100% it would say S100 B100, and go right up to the right margin.

OS6 cuts off the notification area worse than OS5 did, plus adds a "" if there's still more icons, so it cuts off with one less than OS5 would have. (If that makes any sense!)
    03-27-11 08:33 PM
    Hey Cami, one way to make a little more space for notification might be taking the percentage symbols out.
    So instead of S100% B100% it would say S100 B100, and go right up to the right margin.

OS6 cuts off the notification area worse than OS5 did, plus adds a "" if there's still more icons, so it cuts off with one less than OS5 would have. (If that makes any sense!)
    Thanks but someone said that they should be removed for "readability" in another thread but they aren't coming out. I'm happy with the design and that means the % symbols lol. Im not into cosmetic changes unless it interferes with using the theme. Removing them may add 1 more notification so it isn't a big deal to me to edit. Moving things around begins to compromise the setup of the entire screen and this is what gave us the cleanest look.

But! What we have discussed is removing the GPS symbol and that dumb BB logo thing to expand the notification area. So an update soon possibly...
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 03-27-11 at 10:32 PM.
    03-27-11 10:16 PM
    hopefully the update will be release tonight or tomorrow night. Testing right now.
    Thanks but someone said that they should be removed for "readability" in another thread but they aren't coming out. I'm happy with the design and that means the % symbols lol. Im not into cosmetic changes unless it interferes with using the theme. Removing them may add 1 more notification so it isn't a big deal to me to edit. Moving things around begins to compromise the setup of the entire screen and this is what gave us the cleanest look.

But! What we have discussed is removing the GPS symbol and that dumb BB logo thing to expand the notification area. So an update soon possibly...
    03-28-11 10:48 AM
    Awesome theme!! Only thing i'd like it to have is landscape support ... Any chance it might support landscape later on?
    03-28-11 12:07 PM
    Excite
    Excite os6 (9800, 9700, 9780, 9650) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

**The circle on your home screen launches the 12th icon in your app screen, it is not a bug**
    1.99 cent SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excite os6 (9800, 9700, 9780, 9650) - Themes BlackBerry Software
    03-28-11 10:39 PM
    So an update soon possibly...
    hopefully the update will be release tonight or tomorrow night. Testing right now.
    Sorry guys... Been testing it all day, emailing Cami now!
    03-29-11 06:59 PM
    Sorry guys... Been testing it all day, emailing Cami now!
    Id just like to say....this is his fault!!! ^^^^^
    03-29-11 07:17 PM
    Any word on the update? Just curious...
    03-30-11 10:31 AM
    Later Today or tonight, I'm in school all day and he's working. We were hoping for last night but we got the screen shots and feedback this morning.
    03-30-11 12:00 PM
    v2.0 Update List
    Improved Svg Coding
    Banner Battery Indicators update to reflect Charge
    New Message Indicators now show 4 instead of 3

Before posting any issues make sure you update to the latest version plus a battery pull/reboot
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-30-11 01:05 PM
    Later Today or tonight, I'm in school all day and he's working. We were hoping for last night but we got the screen shots and feedback this morning.
    Might help if youi tell me when you've posted the updated version you want me to test!

Took a bit of extra time because I wanted to charge it until the meter said B100% with the new charging icon so the top banner was as "full" as possible.

Btw once it hits a reall 100% (the meter says 100% once you're above 90%) the charging icon disappears. Just making sure that was as intended.
    I think that part might be out of your control, but wanted to mention it.
    03-30-11 01:49 PM
    Might help if you were logged into gtalk! Lol. Not my fault you don check your PMs. *hurt*
    03-30-11 03:33 PM
    Might help if you were logged into gtalk! Lol. Not my fault you don check your PMs. *hurt*
    Let's hug it out!
    03-30-11 06:22 PM
    hey, just purchased ur theme and had to say its one of the best I have ever bought! I love everything about it, especially the way it shows all the wp, and the battery and signal percentage! love love it!
    03-31-11 08:47 AM
    03-31-11 10:46 AM
    Still lovin this theme

03-31-11 11:36 AM
167 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD