I�m waiting for a REAL elegant and noble theme with some advantageous features. The Torch is a real noble and stylish device which earned an alike surface/theme! In my opinion it means a masculine scheme with black and grey accents! I love the OS6-Icons (also the HTC-icons), but they need a black and glassy surrounding like the buttons/trigger of the first iPhon (black)... The banner should be transparent and wallpaperfriendly.... The walls should be dark (carbon for example) WITH subtle bb-logo!
    In remember a theme of Yuki-Designz for Bold9700 (outer_pro) which is still the criterion for a NOBLE and elegant skin... All (free and premium) themes I found are to frisky for me... I dont want to have a gay-like colored iPhon surface for my male "connector"! :-)
    Does anybody agree with me and knows any themebuilder or provider who offers this? Donation seems self-evident to me! :-)
    12-07-10 07:12 AM
    you are beyond funny! I love your classy touch! Do share your findings!!
    12-07-10 09:18 AM
    I personally like slate and metro. Very masculine themes. Metro more then slate.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    12-07-10 10:03 AM
    you are beyond funny! I love your classy touch! Do share your findings!!
    I will share all my perceptions :-) The torch doesnt belong in female hands and therefore ist seems my first priority to find or suggest a clear, dark, noble, male, valuable, hetero, glossy, high-def and elegant theme... with NO weatherslot! (By the way...I HATE weatherslots... I think, a look out of the window will be likewise exploratory like this f**** icon in the banner! :-)
    If you want go to
    Yuki's BB Themes
    and search for "outer_pro" (Bold9700)... it matches my taste!
    12-08-10 01:32 AM
    A torch doesn't belong in a females hands? Hahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahha. Wait... Haahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 02:47 AM
    A torch doesn't belong in a females hands? Hahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahha. Wait... Haahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha.

Thanx for your proven humour...! ;-) Dont take my words not TO serious, but my girlfriend uses a Bold9000 and I�m allways very eased, when her fingers dont entangle behind the pearl/trackball... :-D
    12-08-10 03:35 AM
    I will share all my perceptions :-) The torch doesnt belong in female hands and therefore ist seems my first priority to find or suggest a clear, dark, noble, male, valuable, hetero, glossy, high-def and elegant theme... with NO weatherslot! (By the way...I HATE weatherslots... I think, a look out of the window will be likewise exploratory like this f**** icon in the banner! :-)
    If you want go to
    Yuki's BB Themes
    Umm... I hope the woman of Crackberry don't find out about this thread. Can you say flame war?

Most themes that have a weather app slot is user definable. So this icon could be anything you want it to be.

Have a double look at metro black. Dark, clear, masculine, and all those other things you posted(male shovanistic(sp?)), and the weather app slot can be any app you want it to be or simply hidden.

For someone looking for a masculine theme, you certainly didn't pick a very masculine website to look for it.

Just saying....
    Last edited by homer1475; 12-08-10 at 08:58 PM.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    12-08-10 08:55 PM
    If you want go to
    Yuki's BB Themes
    i agree with this.....

not srs......somewut srs....not srs.........
    12-09-10 01:06 AM
    I am a female and I have Torch

I am proud of it hehe

12-11-10 07:29 AM
    I found MY theme I'm looking for... Its named Black and Red... Its available for FREE in the BlackBerry Appworld (themes) and its really cool, noble, stylish... A 99,99% match... Check it out guys and girls (yes- also girls) :-)

Thatz the way -aha ahaa- Iiii like it.... Thatz the way... ;-)
    12-12-10 03:45 AM
    I found MY theme I'm looking for... Its named Black and Red... Its available for FREE in the BlackBerry Appworld (themes) and its really cool, noble, stylish... A 99,99% match... Check it out guys and girls (yes- also girls) :-)

Thatz the way -aha ahaa- Iiii like it.... Thatz the way... ;-)
    12-12-10 03:46 AM
    Small Restriction: the theme Black and Red is available for free.... at least in the BlackBerry Appworld Germany... I found the same theme also for purchasing (around 5$) in the Appworld... Search for the Top free applications (theme)...:-)
    12-12-10 12:48 PM
    Global Torch Themes: FREE THEMES

Look here for another cool (free) themes... :-)
    12-13-10 01:39 PM
    Global Torch Themes: FREE THEMES

Look here for another cool (free) themes... :-)
    12-13-10 01:40 PM
    Just a little reminder for the cool torch-themes 'Black and Red' and the themes of 'global torch themes'...:-)
    12-18-10 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD