Sorry no screenshots yet.
    http://db.tt/45yX44M
    http://db.tt/VVPLLT8 <has no Today
    http://db.tt/o2RddnT Hidden Today
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-31-11 at 07:55 PM.
    03-31-11 03:52 AM
    Great looking theme, today still isn't hidden ( I know its been an issue). Like how it has LS support

03-31-11 05:49 AM
    Thank you again.

Can you deal with this " unhidden " today ?
    03-31-11 06:37 AM
    Have downloaded the theme , here are my comments if you are interested :

Fast & responsive - very cute icons

I have the following personal comments if you allow me:

- Today should be hidden.
    - Internal font for messages , text,.. is too big, I do not know if I can change or not.
    - In a 3rd party app ( Picture dial) , the font and the background are black, so lines are not seen unless highlighted.
    03-31-11 06:57 AM
    Have downloaded the theme , here are my comments if you are interested :

Fast & responsive - very cute icons

I have the following personal comments if you allow me:

- Today should be hidden.
    - Internal font for messages , text,.. is too big, I do not know if I can change or not.
    - In a 3rd party app ( Picture dial) , the font and the background are black, so lines are not seen unless highlighted.
    Thank you very much. Yes I always want the trueful critism. Your right I don't know how I blacked out the the backgrounds again. I done it in Echo4 on purpose and nobody liked it and somehow I mange to do it again over and over not meaning to. I will be fixing that and the menu's font needs some work I think I can read it but I can see where it can be to read. Now to fair you wanted a guy theme based on Echo6_v2 and it's Today isn't hidden. I tried to keep everything about it I could to keep the feel and just remove the Gurly parts. I addressed (or thought I did) all your points of interrest. I know all the fonts aren't black but I don't have any wallpapers at this time that black shows up 100% of the time. So I had to go with another color. I do hear you and the Today will be hidden. Please keep the thoughts rolling.

m.seif likes this.
    03-31-11 08:52 AM
    Great looking theme, today still isn't hidden ( I know its been an issue). Like how it has LS support

Thank you for your thoughts. You prolly read my other post but Today was left seen on purpose. Even though yea hidden can be a pain at times. I've found a couple other things I don't like in the theme that I'll be changing. I'll hide the today. What today items do you perfur or need in your Today?

03-31-11 09:41 AM
    Well I personally never really use the today info. If it could drop down from the top bar thatd be nice but for instance I don't really like when if u tap the background it comes up. I use bweather backgrounds so the today tends to get in the way. Its a great theme though!

03-31-11 10:30 AM
    Well I personally never really use the today info. If it could drop down from the top bar thatd be nice but for instance I don't really like when if u tap the background it comes up. I use bweather backgrounds so the today tends to get in the way. Its a great theme though!

So one with no todsy? That's very doable. The background swipe is best I have found. I have a navagation fire Todsy but its so buggy.

03-31-11 10:50 AM
    Yea one with no today would be awesome.

03-31-11 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD