Brown and pink zebra would be cool.
    I feel so bad that you are spending so much time on this...
    Honestly I think its a fun girlie theme the way it is....and you did a great job. Im just offering little non important ideas...
    I think the theme is done...?
    Lets see what the others think.
    (I cant wait to see your guy theme as well!)
    Oh and you would hate how many messages are on there now...haha
    Thanks for your input. Its done when yall say its done. I can't wait to get the final touches finished on it. I've enjoyed this adventure. I'm taking ideas for the next trip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 06:51 PM
    I know it is late may be , but can we have a version with a normal black font and "guy" style WP ?

It has everything I need ..
    03-27-11 04:48 PM
    Dude youngot me all screwed up. I got a wife. If yiur asking if I'm making a guy theme. Yes I am. I'm going to button this one down then I'm going to make a kick **** guy theme my poor phone is dieng to get these girlie theme off it. Lmao.

Just to remind you of your promise to make a "Guy"theme similar to that one ( or even better) .
    03-29-11 12:08 PM
    Thank you for pointing this out. I had intended for Echoprecisionto take place of the guy version of this theme. Sure I'll fix it up for ya. I've been away from my lab. Been tied up with my calving season. Look for Echo6v3.

m.seif likes this.
    03-30-11 09:03 PM
    Thank you for pointing this out. I had intended for Echoprecisionto take place of the guy version of this theme. Sure I'll fix it up for ya. I've been away from my lab. Been tied up with my calving season. Look for Echo6v3.

Thank you very much, this is very kind of you.
    03-31-11 06:34 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD