Its not Totally finished. The Today isnt hidden and the weather slot isnt there. I just got thru testing it on my Torch. Have'nt gotten any screen shots. I probally wont either. I have a problem somewhere in my svg file and I need to study why my Today wont hide and my svg didnt work. I'm releaseing this to see if this is even close to what yall was asking for. Please try and tell me what you think.
    http://db.tt/OF7LxfE
    03-06-11 04:12 AM
    downloading
    03-06-11 04:33 AM
    Thank You. Please tell me whatcha think and excuse the mess. If you cant scroll through all the today items. open all of them then the navagation works with the track pad. That drove me crazy untell I figured out to open all ! time. IDK
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-06-11 at 04:39 AM.
    03-06-11 04:36 AM
    background in menu make difficult to read item desc
    03-06-11 04:56 AM
    background in menu make difficult to read item desc
    Is it a pink menu? Everything should be easy to see. The browser is darker than I wanted but the other menus have pink background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 05:15 AM
    I love it! The only thing I'm not crazy about is there not being any icons on the page. I like having the 4 icons across the bottom so I can choose what suits my needs on my homescreen. Everything else rocks!!!!

03-06-11 10:33 AM
    I love it! The only thing I'm not crazy about is there not being any icons on the page. I like having the 4 icons across the bottom so I can choose what suits my needs on my homescreen. Everything else rocks!!!!

I know whatcha mean. I composed 5 icons at the bottom and a weatjer slot up top for some reason it didn't work. I passed out after. I started this thread. I'm fixing to fire up the lab and get busy. Thanks for the review.

03-06-11 11:14 AM
    I know whatcha mean. I composed 5 icons at the bottom and a weatjer slot up top for some reason it didn't work. I passed out after. I started this thread. I'm fixing to fire up the lab and get busy. Thanks for the review.

Thank you for sharing, will wait for the upgrade.
    03-06-11 11:39 AM
    echo...thanks for your work!! I am waiting to DL till I guess the kinks are worked out?
    I am a bit gunshy DL themes that might have problems...(my phone likes to brivk up on me when I DL things it doesnt like)
    Are there any screen shots yet?
    Anyone??? Beuller????
    03-06-11 11:44 AM
    echo...thanks for your work!! I am waiting to DL till I guess the kinks are worked out?
    I am a bit gunshy DL themes that might have problems...(my phone likes to brivk up on me when I DL things it doesnt like)
    Are there any screen shots yet?
    Anyone??? Beuller????
    That's cool. What I released doesn't have kinks . The kinks are in what I'm try for the final project to be. I released it to get feed back on the polka dot, colors and fonts. Cause sadly I don't have an opinion on the colors but I like the fonts. Its been running around 12 hrs on my phone not the 1st issue, well other than my son makeing fun of me. Lmao.

03-06-11 12:35 PM
    HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! You are a trooper to have a girlie theme on your phone...and a real man who doesnt care.
    Ok I will DL it and let you know whats what.
    03-06-11 12:49 PM
    Ahhh you give me too much credit.. I care who knows. I just got some giggles st wal-mart. Lol

03-06-11 02:14 PM
    Men with a slight girlie side are sexy! Lol! Not sure but when I try to change my volume profile, it says something about exception caught. Maybe it's just me?

03-06-11 02:45 PM
    Good find thank you. It doesntnwork for me neither. On the bright side that a good looking notice screen that tells you it doesn't work huh?

03-06-11 04:07 PM
    Absolutely! Everything else is great!
    03-06-11 04:10 PM
    Ok someone mentioned the icons and that there will be icons on the bottom? Yay.
    Looks good...I like the wallpaper you have for the app icon screen...the one I gave you doesnt look right to me...I know its a minor thing cause we can all change our walls but the polky dot one you have, echo looks nice!
    03-06-11 04:50 PM
    http://db.tt/0nbovpX
    Try this one ladies. has icons and new wall paper on home screen with weather slot. Then today still isnt hidden. Working on it though. Let me know.
    03-07-11 12:00 AM
    I have Echo6_v2.2 all finished up. I have to get the profile quirk fixed and renavagate the home screen. I can't wait until yall get a hold of it.
    I'm going to thank you ladies here verbally for working w/ me on this. When I get back on line I'll use yall's thanks tab. Thank yall very much I had a blast. I'd like to do it again. I should have this one wrapped up in a day or so. I'm fixing to crash and burn. Next couple days gonna be busy. I tried to take advantage of the rain this weekend and get this done.

03-07-11 02:59 AM
    I have not DL this theme being for ladies only .
    Are not you going to make one for your boyfriend or brother ?

Any screen shots from the ladies that did try it ?
    03-07-11 03:15 AM
    I have not DL this theme being for ladies only .
    Are not you going to make one for your boyfriend or brother ?

Any screen shots from the ladies that did try it ?
    Dude youngot me all screwed up. I got a wife. If yiur asking if I'm making a guy theme. Yes I am. I'm going to button this one down then I'm going to make a kick **** guy theme my poor phone is dieng to get these girlie theme off it. Lmao.

m.seif likes this.
    03-07-11 03:33 AM
    Dude youngot me all screwed up. I got a wife. If yiur asking if I'm making a guy theme. Yes I am. I'm going to button this one down then I'm going to make a kick **** guy theme my poor phone is dieng to get these girlie theme off it. Lmao.

I AM VERY AND TERRIBLEY SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE.

Will be waiting for the guy theme.
    03-07-11 03:46 AM

Here is the screenshot I have...
    Looks great! The side icons get a little funky when you scroll over them...
    Lets see what everyone else has to say....?
    Thanks again for working on this for us.
    Lets put all that weird convo aside...these threads have been filled with yuckiness lately.
    Also I havent checked the fonts yet but can we use our own from Font Collection?
    I hope this isnt taking up too much of your time...we really appreciate all your hard work!!!
    Can I be a pain again? Can you make the font color all one color? Some are purple and some are a dark pink... Fonts change when you scroll over them too...
    You are awesome to work on this with us...
    03-07-11 08:17 AM
    Also? Where did the "T" go on Text Messages? Its a little box...
    03-07-11 08:18 AM
    I don't know where it went. Its something with the font. The t will come back when you highlight it. I really don't know if you can use your own fonts. I haven't ever installed fonts on my BB before. I've only used them in themes.
    I made the body lighter than the headers sorta like a shading effect. Sure I don't mind just using 1 color. That makes it easier. I also made the fonts change when highlighted. I can leave them the same if that what yall want. I try to leave no stone unturned.
    That's a cool wallpaper. I also have a brown/pink zebra, leopard and tiger patterns. I was planning on using them on the menus but ditched that pretty early.
    Pssst looks like you have some messages to read.lol
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-07-11 at 02:25 PM.
    03-07-11 02:23 PM
    Brown and pink zebra would be cool.
    I feel so bad that you are spending so much time on this...
    Honestly I think its a fun girlie theme the way it is....and you did a great job. Im just offering little non important ideas...
    I think the theme is done...?
    Lets see what the others think.
    (I cant wait to see your guy theme as well!)
    Oh and you would hate how many messages are on there now...haha
    03-07-11 05:49 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD