Hey everyone.
    I'm just looking for a theme for my Torch and I dont know if its already out there, if it is then i would extremely grateful for someone to direct me to it. Basically what I'm looking for is the stock OS6 theme already on the torch but that the background of the tabs and clock/notification areas on the top are clear or (if its out there) glass-looking. I'm not saying that its just not there but that there would be the lines and everything but just not with that "tinted window" kind of look.

the reason I ask is because I have nice wallpapers but half of it is cut off or barely visible due to that "tinted"-ness .

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Jose
    12-21-10 10:33 PM
    Go to
    Global Torch Themes: FREE THEMES

The akstock-Theme works with "clear" banner... I think, it comes close to your wish!
    12-22-10 03:18 AM
    Addition: the themes I suggest are for free and you can download them OTA with your native BB-Browser... :-) There are TWO themes I would recommend...:-)
    12-22-10 03:49 AM
    Cool I will check it out. Thanks! I appreciate it.
    12-22-10 09:48 AM
    Here ya go

At the moment Theme Builder does not all you to make any changes to the top of the tray where you see the words All, Frequent and so on. Other than that I have made most of the theme transparent as well as the menu.

OTA INSTALL
    josemiguel701 likes this.
    12-22-10 10:09 AM
    Here ya go

At the moment Theme Builder does not all you to make any changes to the top of the tray where you see the words All, Frequent and so on. Other than that I have made most of the theme transparent as well as the menu.

OTA INSTALL
    Hey this is great! pretty much what I was looking for, thanks a million!
    12-23-10 10:18 PM
    Just been testing it out and its a bit buggy when it gets to scrolling down in the tabs. Other than that its great though.
    12-23-10 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD