Hi everybody,

I'm doing my first steps with the theme builder, and I wanted to modify the original RIM os6 Theme that came along with my torch, but it seems I can't edit it. Is there some kind of copy protection on it, or am I doing something wrong? I basically just wanna add the calendar as today item ..

any help greatly appreciated!

BSB
    02-05-11 02:52 PM
    I have a Torch 9800, and I think in order to modify it you have to connect it to the computer. What are you trying to edit about the theme? Colors?
    02-05-11 04:09 PM
    I have a Torch 9800, and I think in order to modify it you have to connect it to the computer. What are you trying to edit about the theme? Colors?
    I would like to add a today view from the calendar to the "desktop" e.g the main window .. I see the theme in the theme editor, but I cannot edit it
    02-05-11 06:40 PM
    When you first turn on TB, there is a drop down where you can select OS6 or Custom to base it on, be sure to select Custom; OS6 is rather limited on what you cam do to it.
    02-05-11 06:58 PM
    When you first turn on TB, there is a drop down where you can select OS6 or Custom to base it on, be sure to select Custom; OS6 is rather limited on what you cam do to it.
    I have seen that I'm basically only allowed to edit the background. But I thought that this is some kind of "protection" from RIM not to modify "their" theme - aren't there any ways around this? I like the RIM default theme very much, but I simply _need_ to see all my upcoming calendar entries...
    02-05-11 07:15 PM
    The editing of the default OS6 theme is a bit limited. I guess because of what you said for "protection" issues or whatnot. There are some custom themes that show your calendar entries but aren't exactly the default OS6 theme.
    02-05-11 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD