First, I wanna say, thanks for the wallpapers! I appreciate it!

Second, I've been using the this theme since yesterday and haven't noticed any lag!

BUT...what I have noticed, similar to what was mentioned above, but not with ANY of the actually docked icons, but instead with the little buttons in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Left Arrow, the Home button, and the Today View button are a little touch and go some times. Occassionally I have to tap in that area multiple times in order to launch them. Once any one of them are showing, I can easily switch back and forth between the different screens. But, if I clear the screen using the Back [Escape] key, I can't launch whatever was previously opened. I have to launch something else first. It almost feels like the focus won't go back to the same buttom once it is there.

The way in which I use the theme, to be honest, it doesn't affect me much. But, I figured that similar things were being mentioned so decided to give feedback on what I was personally experiencing.

Beyond that, I LOVE it! I can tell you paid A LOT of attention to detail in this release because there isn't one thing within the theme that hasn't been re-done in some way!

If I notice any other quirks, I'll be sure to share!

Until then, I'll be enjoying the theme! Oh and here is another screen shot using the second wallpaper

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guys sorry for my ignorance but can some one walk me thru on how to get the weather slot to appear on the screen I tried a few times and is not working for me

Thanks in advance
    03-17-11 06:46 AM
    One more thing I noticed yesterday. The wifi indicator sometimes kept showing no signal when I was browsing but I exited the page and went to the home screen and it showed 1 bar there, went back to the browser and it showed none again, the little red symbol. I know I was pushing the signal there but it always works for me there. I even checked with the data tracker app and the signal was wifi, not radio. Not sure if you are aware of this.
    03-17-11 07:06 AM
    One more thing I noticed yesterday. The wifi indicator sometimes kept showing no signal when I was browsing but I exited the page and went to the home screen and it showed 1 bar there, went back to the browser and it showed none again, the little red symbol. I know I was pushing the signal there but it always works for me there. I even checked with the data tracker app and the signal was wifi, not radio. Not sure if you are aware of this.
    Don't think a theme can do anything to your wifi connection...its just images...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-17-11 07:29 AM
    Don't think a theme can do anything to your wifi connection...its just images...

I know, that's what I mean, maybe the indicator is the issue because the phone still connected to the wifi. I'm going to try to get some screen shots for you tonight so you can see what I mean. I know it's not affecting the wifi at all. It's just the little indicator icon I think.
    03-17-11 08:21 AM
    I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything. I love the theme, trust me. Just pointing out the findings. It's great overall, really 99% perfect.
    03-17-11 08:30 AM
    I bought it.. I have a silly question though.. I did a OTA download and have no idea where it went on the device. I'm running a Torch OS6 and got the 480x360 os6 version.
    it said that it installed correctly but there isn't any other option in the 'setup/themes' area.

any advice for this past iPhone user?
    03-17-11 09:06 AM
    I bought it.. I have a silly question though.. I did a OTA download and have no idea where it went on the device. I'm running a Torch OS6 and got the 480x360 os6 version.
    it said that it installed correctly but there isn't any other option in the 'setup/themes' area.

any advice for this past iPhone user?

Options/Display/Sreen Display/Look for DDDROID_XOOM
    03-17-11 09:33 AM
    Options/Display/Sreen Display/Look for DDDROID_XOOM
    I'm afraid that it's not there.
    has:
    FONT
    Backlight
    Theme -> under Theme is AT&T only..

thanks though.

03-17-11 10:13 AM
    I don't think it installed. check under device, application management and see if the you see the name "DDDroid". You should see the theme there as well. If not, try to reinstall from your mobihand account.
    03-17-11 10:22 AM
    I don't think it installed. check under device, application management and see if the you see the name "DDDroid". You should see the theme there as well. If not, try to reinstall from your mobihand account.
    I'm stuck, I really appreciate your help with this.

it's there.

03-17-11 10:32 AM

it's there.

Did you try a battery pull? It's obviously installed. You should see it right where the stock theme is. This is what I would do:
    1. Battery pull see if it works. If not ....
    2. Delete it from the applications.
    3. Go back to the Mobihand website and redownload.

You are still going to have to do a battery pull after you install it and set anyways. Give it a shot...
    03-17-11 12:37 PM
    ===== QUOTE elmejor1009 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

it's there.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5298/5535040608_8581ab609b.jpg
    That's the wrong version...9800 is still at 1.0.0.

There have been issues with the theme files on Mobihand.
    I can upload the correct version...send a test link to someone...it downloads fine...but if they download it direct from Mobihand its an entirely different device models files

03-17-11 12:53 PM

I can upload the correct version...send a test link to someone...it downloads fine...but if they download it direct from Mobihand its an entirely different device models files

Have you been able to update the theme with the selection on the docks? I tried resetting the sensitivity to see if it would help but it doesn't. I'm just trying to adjust to the whole not use the escape key in the mean time lol
    03-18-11 01:20 PM
    ===== QUOTE dcburke789 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Have you been able to update the theme with the selection on the docks? I tried resetting the sensitivity to see if it would help but it doesn't. I'm just trying to adjust to the whole not use the escape key in the mean time lol
    What's wrong with the ESCAPE key?

03-18-11 02:35 PM
    When you press escape let's say twice in the homescreen, to make the icon rows disappear, when you press the icon again, it won't come up. If I hit Esc once only, I can reselect the icons, let's say, home, but if I hit more than once, it will not work. The only way I can get it to work is by selecting the menu to see all the apps, esc out of that and then it works for me again. That was the lag I was telling you about when I got the theme. The selection of the items it's a bit hard sometimes but if I hit esc only once, it seems to work better.
    03-18-11 03:17 PM
    Let's discuss your compulsion to press the escape key...lol

I have sent my Storm guys a fix and if its approved I will apply it to the Torch versions (and include navigation in the next upgrade)

03-18-11 03:20 PM
    Yeah I know, I have "ESC" issues lol It seems it sends it into limbo when I do. I thought you said you were working on something about the icon selection and navigation, maybe I misunderstood what you meant. I will wait for the update and see where it goes haha.

I will work on my "ESC" issues in the mean time
    03-18-11 03:26 PM
    I was working on increasing the size of the dock selection icons.
    They're about 75% bigger (the area you touch to launch, icons are the same size)
    And working on the six icon dock (maybe make them a bit bigger)

Until the update is issued...try to control yourself

03-18-11 03:34 PM

I can't control myself tho.. Theme is hotttt

03-18-11 06:51 PM
    I was just wondering if any of the ladies would like Xoom in pink?

03-20-11 06:48 AM
    I was just wondering if any of the ladies would like Xoom in pink?

Me me me me!!

03-20-11 10:41 AM
    Yup--here's me...not surprised.

03-20-11 10:45 AM
    03-20-11 11:17 AM
    03-20-11 10:24 PM
    Haven't forgot about you guys.

The Storm landscape version has been approved. And I will port it over by Friday

03-24-11 04:36 AM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD