i provided the workaround for the media tab in this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/mi...lution-579738/

in which you comment, acknoweldge it and respond to it.

im uncertain as to why i would want to share any other fixes when you have ignored this one i offered.

people can think what they want of me for saying that, but this theme doesnt support the media tabs after i explicitly told everyone on an open forum both the cause and the resoloution. if people dont wish to listen to or act on my advice (that works) then i shant offer it
    03-01-11 06:15 AM
    i provided the workaround for the media tab in this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/mi...lution-579738/

in which you comment, acknoweldge it and respond to it.

im uncertain as to why i would want to share any other fixes when you have ignored this one i offered.

people can think what they want of me for saying that, but this theme doesnt support the media tabs after i explicitly told everyone on an open forum both the cause and the resoloution. if people dont wish to listen to or act on my advice (that works) then i shant offer it
    Expected exactly this...lol! In anycase...Ciao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 06:19 AM
    Expected exactly this...lol! In anycase...Ciao

let me know when your themes support media tabs, then we`ll talk
    03-01-11 06:22 AM
    You're already posting on the thread of a theme that does my friend!

03-01-11 06:42 AM

haha epic battle xD and btw check your PM-inbox
    03-01-11 06:49 AM
    You're already posting on the thread of a theme that does

my appologies then, was basing my comments off 1.2
    03-01-11 06:55 AM
    my appologies then, was basing my comments off 1.2
    Accepted...I hope you enjoy using the theme!... N once again a very Happy Birthday to crackberry (:
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 03-01-11 at 07:23 AM.
    03-01-11 07:00 AM
    I�m a follower of GTT, have downloaded a looot of his awesome themes and therefore I�m able to bear witness about hist work:

HE was the first (and only one) who gave me the help to support the media-tab by installing the so called "rim_media"-folder cause beta1 wasn�t able to do that! It was a workaround, but a solution! It is not his fault to be forced working with an inadequate thememaker...

After the release of beta2 HE was one of the first themebuilder, who uses the beta2-version advantagously for all customers... The "media-tab-bug" was fixed and the workaround becomes redundant. ALL of his beta2-themes support the media-tab!

So bear the effort to download "play" or some of the other themes (made with beta2) and you will obtain two positive things: first your payment will flow into a charitable aim and in the second step you will recognize, that your critics about GTT-Themes have NO foundation!

In my opinion it is an absolutely evidence of incapacity, when the current thememaker is still a "beta"! OS 6 is in use and on market since Juli/August last year... Will we get a suitable thememaker (for OS6) when the tablet-OS (QNX) will introduced? And will the universal search supported? Questions over questions...
    03-01-11 07:31 AM
    I�m a follower of GTT, have downloaded a looot of his awesome themes and therefore I�m able to bear witness about hist work:

HE was the first (and only one) who gave me the help to support the media-tab by installing the so called "rim_media"-folder cause beta1 wasn�t able to do that! It was a workaround, but a solution! It is not his fault to be forced working with an inadequate thememaker...

After the release of beta2 HE was one of the first themebuilder, who uses the beta2-version advantagously for all customers... The "media-tab-bug" was fixed and the workaround becomes redundant. ALL of his beta2-themes support the media-tab!

So bear the effort to download "play" or some of the other themes (made with beta2) and you will obtain two positive things: first your payment will flow into a charitable aim and in the second step you will recognize, that your critics about GTT-Themes have NO foundation!

In my opinion it is an absolutely evidence of incapacity, when the current thememaker is still a "beta"! OS 6 is in use and on market since Juli/August last year... Will we get a suitable thememaker (for OS6) when the tablet-OS (QNX) will introduced? And will the universal search supported? Questions over questions...
    we did not need to support the `rim-media` folder workaround, as we solved this at no effort of the end user (re-making theme with no weblink). this was in Beta1 themebuilder and the soloution is the same for bopth beta1 and beta2, so the program used is irrelevant. we `overcame` the media tab bug in Beta1, so does that make us better than people who realised come the Beta2 which route was best to take? (not adding a weblink for all those wondering) no, it just means we`ve been using the fix for longer, better would be a opinion not a fact.

the universal search is already support in the OS6UI themes, much like adding a weblink breaks the media folder, changing one little thing breaks the universal search, its very easy fixed with some testing.

i have no doubt that GTT has some nice looking themes, and never have i questioned as such, so please dont think that i ever have.

i simply stated there was a fix to the current universal search issues (experienced on many themes from many builders) and have had no end of grief for trying to help others. thats not a mistake i will ever make again, the purpose of a `community` is meant to be helping each other, not shooting down those that offer help.
    03-01-11 08:29 AM
    thanks for your share.
    03-01-11 10:15 AM
    Thanx serversurfer!!

@BBthemes...I find this totally unneccasary...cos if I want the theme functioning perfectly, I might have to sacrafice on the look somewhere. The best results can only be achieved when the full builder is out.

Why ponder over it when you can find a remedy for it, and also not compromise on what you wanna do with the theme?

Enuf said. Thank you for your interest in helping me out.

03-01-11 10:34 AM
    四会cb快乐! 并感谢
    03-01-11 10:50 AM
    it supprises me that as a user of the theme i cant simply point out theres a fault with it and theres a fix for that fault, without getting shouted down.

awesome
    03-01-11 11:07 AM
    it supprises me that as a user of the theme i cant simply point out theres a fault with it and theres a fix for that fault, without getting shouted down.

awesome
    Not at all my friend, its all bout the perspective you look at it from...to each his own. It is pointless to keep going on about it. So that's all I have to say mate!

Cheers!

03-01-11 01:34 PM
    is there a place i can just grab the wallpaper?
    03-01-11 04:51 PM
    Thankyou!very good!
    03-01-11 09:26 PM
    But,how to download it?
    03-01-11 09:27 PM
    Will this match my orange housings? Umm. I think so! Coolest thing ever
    03-02-11 01:06 PM
    Universal Search Active

PLEASE DOWNLOAD v1.4

So now i am a 'competent enough' theme maker...eh BBthemes
    03-02-11 02:54 PM
    Thanks AK. Makes it much much better. Was going to send u a message, did some research and found a fix for this.

One of ur best themes. Love the colour scheme. One of the best out there.

03-02-11 06:41 PM
    Nice but only the color has changed to orange. Hoping for a bit more flair.
    03-03-11 09:05 AM
    More than just the colour changing. Transparent menus, grey colour scheme on menus, transitions, custom icon cursor.

Think it is just as simple as changing the colour to orange, but it is more complex than that.

03-03-11 05:02 PM
    Could somebody please explain how to get this theme to my phone? I have it downloaded to my computer, but cannot get it on my phone
    03-04-11 11:54 AM
    Could somebody please explain how to get this theme to my phone? I have it downloaded to my computer, but cannot get it on my phone
    You don't download to the computer, you download to the Blackberry.
    03-06-11 10:09 PM
    Please be more specific and I'll see what I can do

03-12-11 09:40 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD