I like your icons more, also no shadow but adding a shadow would not be a deal breaker for me anyway.
    07-22-11 09:41 AM
    icons no shadow def looks cleaner
    07-22-11 02:57 PM
    Nice to see some original thinking. Nicely done. Can't wait to see rhis one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 02:19 PM
    Theme looks great!
    Btw, should be MILITARY not MILLITARY.

07-23-11 06:56 PM
    Hmm, never noticed the spelling mistake before, not sure how to correct that Geoff. Maybe one of the other images I sent would work for the background, or you could use this one even with the spelling mistake!
    07-23-11 07:00 PM
    i will see about fixing that....
    meanwhile...

07-25-11 11:13 PM
    Absolutely awesome, can't wait for this! Any thoughts on timing?
    07-26-11 06:06 AM
    storm version is NOW done... 9800 hoping done by friday...
    07-26-11 07:14 AM
    Awesome, I'm away from Sat for 9 days....so if it's not done Friday, I'll have to wait to give you feedback until after I get back - really great work!
    07-26-11 08:32 AM
    initial build is in your hands... let me know after you play Secret Agent for a while... lol
    07-26-11 12:31 PM
    it says the link is expired, can you resend?
    07-26-11 01:58 PM
    Static - Holy "wow" - this is amazing. Some initial thoughts:

on scan screen - red lettering flashing "no messages from headquarters" is cool, but will it drain battery?
    does it make sense to have message notification icons on that screen somewhere, maybe in a faded kind of look?
    fingerprint scan is "way cool" - love it
    2nd home page - can we change the background - instead of the shot of a "spy" - something more like a spy would use, maybe a global map image or similar.
    icons on this page are great - today screen is fantastic. I'd like no text messages and bigger messages/calendar list, but that's just me, not a big deal
    slide out box on the left is awesome, very cool and seamless
    I'd like a "sound profile" icon there to change that quickly on the 2nd page - is that possible?
    on an incoming call, the answer and ignore icons don't show on the touchscreen, just the ringer off one.

I love the font - very cool.
    07-27-11 08:53 AM
    That is so awesome! I love the scanner!

07-27-11 09:01 AM
    Static - Holy "wow" - this is amazing. Some initial thoughts:

on scan screen - red lettering flashing "no messages from headquarters" is cool, but will it drain battery?
    does it make sense to have message notification icons on that screen somewhere, maybe in a faded kind of look?
    fingerprint scan is "way cool" - love it
    2nd home page - can we change the background - instead of the shot of a "spy" - something more like a spy would use, maybe a global map image or similar.
    icons on this page are great - today screen is fantastic. I'd like no text messages and bigger messages/calendar list, but that's just me, not a big deal
    slide out box on the left is awesome, very cool and seamless
    I'd like a "sound profile" icon there to change that quickly on the 2nd page - is that possible?
    on an incoming call, the answer and ignore icons don't show on the touchscreen, just the ringer off one.

I love the font - very cool.
    ok... you killin me! lol.. if I make these changes for the torch.. i will need to also make them for the storm... unfortunately, you have some good ideas!!!

1) on scan screen - red lettering flashing "no messages from headquarters" is cool, but will it drain battery? it should not be anything noticeable...

2) does it make sense to have message notification icons on that screen somewhere, maybe in a faded kind of look?
    I also wondered about this... I could have a small strip at the bottom more transparent? let me try it and see.

3) 2nd home page - can we change the background - instead of the shot of a "spy" - something more like a spy would use, maybe a global map image or similar. a map! cool idea!!! to all: anyone sees a cool map image (spy looking .. lol) post a link or the image - min size 480x480

4) I'd like a "sound profile" icon there to change that quickly on the 2nd page - is that possible? yes.. good idea to include on the landscape.

5)on an incoming call, the answer and ignore icons don't show on the touchscreen, just the ringer off one. because OS6/torch only has the ringer off.. those pics were from the storm. sorry
    durbin007 likes this.
    07-27-11 09:15 AM
    Static,
    will email some photo's to you right now! don't know how to add them to the forum.
    I think you'll like them as options.
    for the sound profile - can you add in portrait and landscape mode?
    DD
    07-27-11 09:28 AM
    just played a bit more:
    - the highlighting on the message and text msg screen is a bit dark, you can still see the sender once highlighted but the subject is hard to read - perhaps a darker font or lighter highlight would work - seems fine on BBM

by the way, the icon for the camera is SICK - absolutely amazing!
    07-27-11 01:02 PM
    ok.. for some reason... the incoming call screen does not show the text/icon for the mute button!????? im stumped... I hate editing the svg's after export!! grrrr
    07-28-11 11:16 AM
    hmmm, not sure if you're speaking English there for me, good luck!
    07-28-11 11:59 AM
    ok, loaded new tester:

one last request - - I like the map background in landscape mode - looks cool - can you do a map or something else (maybe one of the other MI6 logo's I emailed you) in the portrait mode instead of the man image?

- answer and "hang up" buttons still don't show on the screen for incoming phone - not a big deal, i just realized they don't in the apparatus theme either, no worries.
    - the profile icon shows and works in both portrait and landscape - awesome work.
    - the highlight in the messages screen still makes it a bit hard to read the subject of the email - not a big deal, it's fine as is.
    - the icon for email and missed calls now shows in on the "fingerprint screen" - not sure if you put other icons there (no one has texted or bbm'd me) or not, but it looks great.

If you can just change that backround in portrait as mentioned above, I'm thrilled and ready for final version and big donation!
    07-28-11 02:14 PM
    cool.. i wonder if there is a bug in the incoming call screen. Will have to ask around.
    the portrait wallpaper should be changeable - so users (you lol) can change it as desired. (let me know to make sure it works!)

here is the [fixed] MI6 logo as a png with transparent background.... save as png and you can use it on whatever image

07-28-11 02:19 PM
    dude, you rock, that works very well.....awesome job!
    07-28-11 02:23 PM
    hey two things- is this theme ready for blackberry 9800. If so how can i download it? And the second thing is- i want to make a theme myself but i would like to know what program you used (i want to add like a fingerprint scanner and cool stuff like that) thank u
    07-29-11 12:34 PM
    hey two things- is this theme ready for blackberry 9800. If so how can i download it? And the second thing is- i want to make a theme myself but i would like to know what program you used (i want to add like a fingerprint scanner and cool stuff like that) thank u
    yes its ready:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aticfx-633314/

and to create themes you use Theme Builder 6. To create themes like this with a fingerprint scanner...you must learn a lot about SVG coding. Look in the theme developers section of the forums here.
    07-31-11 09:33 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD