View Poll Results: What Today Categories do you prefer most in a theme?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calendar

8 34.78%
  • Calendar Only(as many entries as possible)

5 21.74%
  • Text Messages

9 39.13%
  • Phone/Missed Calls

6 26.09%
    16 69.57%
  • Memos

1 4.35%
  • Tasks

4 17.39%
  • Other

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
09-16-11 01:48 PM
48 12
tools
    Landscape view is complete.... Will be available tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 08:16 PM
    Here is a video of the theme running on a Bold 9650. I love how it runs on my Bold, but it looks like the theme runs even better on the Torch!

So check out the video, in HD, and hopefully it will 'captivate' you to get it, if you're even on the fence at all

2,200th post
    06-30-11 04:31 AM

Working on an update with a revamped bottom bar, toying around with the idea of having owner info displayed there as well
    AxKxB likes this.
    07-02-11 02:36 PM
    thats hot son!
    07-02-11 07:49 PM

07-02-11 09:39 PM
    Wow.. I didn't think I was ever going to want to buy another theme after Customberry HD by GTT, but I honestly think I am going to be buying this as soon I can.
    micjenks likes this.
    07-02-11 11:42 PM

Sweet landscape mode on this theme.
    07-05-11 03:00 PM
    See what happened when I went away on vacay I missed out on theme gems like this one ! Thanks for making this awesome theme

micjenks likes this.
    07-07-11 06:21 PM
    Eeeep PINK !!! Luveee it !!!

07-08-11 07:27 AM
    Amazing theme! I bought the pink version just now and I noticed one thing... The font at the top where the time is and the notification fonts at the bottom don't match the rest of the fonts throughout... It seems a bit off. I did a couple battery pulls to see if that would fix the issue but it didn't. I posted a SS so you could see what I was talking about. Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise as I said, amazing theme!

07-08-11 12:34 PM
    That's kinda crazy..... Are you using any kind of font installer or manager on your BlackBerry?? I will see what I can figure out because its not happening on my Torch.

07-08-11 12:50 PM
    That's kinda crazy..... Are you using any kind of font installer or manager on your BlackBerry?? I will see what I can figure out because its not happening on my Torch.

I'm using Font Collection but I even tried changing the font to a standard system font and the same thing...
    07-08-11 01:00 PM
    Amazing theme! I bought the pink version just now and I noticed one thing... The font at the top where the time is and the notification fonts at the bottom don't match the rest of the fonts throughout... It seems a bit off. I did a couple battery pulls to see if that would fix the issue but it didn't. I posted a SS so you could see what I was talking about. Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise as I said, amazing theme!

Hmmm not for anything but that looks like the font that was used in the new Tempo theme homescreen. Were you possibly using that theme prior to DLing this theme ? Sometimes with too many theme changes and no reboots in between themes can take on a combined look of 2 themes...just a thought
    07-08-11 06:26 PM
    Hmmm not for anything but that looks like the font that was used in the new Tempo theme homescreen. Were you possibly using that theme prior to DLing this theme ? Sometimes with too many theme changes and no reboots in between themes can take on a combined look of 2 themes...just a thought
    Hi Wendy,
    I was using Xan's Vie theme prior to dl'ing this one and I did a couple battery pulls after I downloaded. weird...

07-08-11 06:31 PM
    Hot theme .. definitely worth getting !!
    07-09-11 11:14 AM
    07-10-11 08:08 PM

You lucky Torch guys gotta be lovin the landscape mode on this theme.
    07-11-11 04:15 PM
    Nice touch with the owner display !!!

07-11-11 07:30 PM
    Is there any chance that you could leave the font in the message inbox as user defined rather than the awful font that tb changes it to when you update it?

Not sure why it's not user defined, going to check into it.
    Any joy on the font issue ...... The theme will not allow any font change

Just posted an update, I've been wracking my head on it all day and it appears there may be a bug in theme studio. Still working on it though.....
    In my experience, any time a theme developer changes ANYTHING in the Messages section of Theme Builder then user-defined fonts go kaflooey. It's one of those bugs that has plagued me for years, and makes absolutely no sense (until you start digging in to the compile process and seeing how the themes are built, where the info on certain elements is available and where it's completely inaccessible to developers).

So we theme developers have two choices: leave the Messages section alone completely and allow users to control their fonts (which is usually what I do, except in rare circumstances); or actually make an effort to have our themes look better than the cartoonish bright blue highlights and then try to find a "happy medium" font selection that will cause the fewest gripes/concerns.

Them's my two pennies.
    07-11-11 11:53 PM

Just bought it a couple of minutes ago, and I have to say.. Wow. This is a great theme to have!
    07-14-11 03:12 PM

You lucky Torch guys gotta be lovin the landscape mode on this theme.

Would you mind sharing the first and 2nd wallpaper please?
    micjenks likes this.
    07-15-11 07:34 AM
    Would you mind sharing the first and 2nd wallpaper please?
    Yeah Ba, how bout those walls?
    08-12-11 01:20 PM
    Ba is not sharing nice...lol
    09-16-11 01:48 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD