View Poll Results: What Today Categories do you prefer most in a theme?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calendar

8 34.78%
  • Calendar Only(as many entries as possible)

5 21.74%
  • Text Messages

9 39.13%
  • Phone/Missed Calls

6 26.09%
    16 69.57%
  • Memos

1 4.35%
  • Tasks

4 17.39%
  • Other

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
09-16-11 01:48 PM
48 12
tools

Updated to Vers. 1.067
    GET IT HERE
    There are lots of amazing BlackBerry themes that offer tons of features but do you ever get frustrated that they're just too complex to use daily? Captivated has the cure. This classy, clean, and fantastically efficient theme offers 3 very distinct home screen views and with FULL TRACK PAD SUPPORT you can reach any of them with a flick or a touch.

Wallpaper Lover View:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don 't want any icons on your screen so you can see every pixel of your favorite wallpaper? Simply scroll to or touch the very bottom bar and it's done!

Today View:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This view is jam packed with user functionality with 5 application slots, a secondary notifications area that allows for more to show up than the Business View, a Today section(2 entries each for messages, calendar, and text messages), and a space to show the weather forecast(Requires BerryWeather which is not included).

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 350 px**

All Business View:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Time to get to work? This main view is just a standard bottom dock layout to give you quick and easy access to your most commonly used applications

**Note: This view supports an extra wallpaper if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you'll put the wallpaper. The image must be 360x480 pixels and be named panelwall.png**

**Note: BerryWeather Forecast is set up by using the BerryWeather wallpaper function. Set the forecast to daily with extra small icons and the top margin to 350 px. if you are using the BerryWeather function for the Today Screen, you will need to set up the home screen wallpaper. To set it up you must create a folder on your SD card and name it captivated(all lower case). Inside this folder is where you'll put the wallpaper. The image must be 360x480 pixels and be named panelwall.png. To activate it you will have to change to another theme and then change back.**

Change Log

-Completely revamped the banner elements, coding them instead of using Theme Studio for a cleaner visual experience
    -Changed the BlackBerry Messenger icon so that it's not confusing for those that use Google Talk
    -Dialog Boxes, Menus, and Contextual Pop Up Boxes updated so they are slightly less transparent
    -Added a 50% Transparent banner background that can be toggled by using touching the left and right sides of the screen so that lighter wallpapers can be used without looking poor
    -Added a Wifi BIS logo in the bottom left of the home screen
    -Moved alarm icon to the bottom right

Added support for Landscape View
    Added Link for BerryWeather Icon set

Landscape Features:

6 Bottom Dock Icons
    Drop down panel with 6 user designated icons(each non fading application text on focus), Calendar Today section with 6 entries, and a full width secondary notifications banner.
    Landscape home screen and Landscape drop down panel both support their own wallpapers
    -Landscape Wall SD/captivated/lswall.png Size: 480x360px
    -Landscape Drop Down Wall SD/lspanel.png Size: 480x360px

Last edited by micjenks; 07-04-11 at 04:34 PM.
    06-24-11 08:25 PM
    Wowww......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 12:44 AM
    Cant wait for it!!!! It looks awesome!!!! And I LOOOOVE full trackpad-support (cause I'm a display-nazi: it has to be clean- also @ my Torch!) :-)
    Pleeeease- offer it @ Mobihand and/or CB (cause the f****ing BlackBerry AppWorld doesnt work in Europe with paypal- except UK :-( ...
    I'm looking forward to this noble and clean theme!!!

06-25-11 01:35 AM
    Really Nice!
    06-25-11 02:23 AM
    Cant wait for it!!!! It looks awesome!!!! And I LOOOOVE full trackpad-support (cause I'm a display-nazi: it has to be clean- also @ my Torch!) :-)
    Pleeeease- offer it @ Mobihand and/or CB (cause the f****ing BlackBerry AppWorld doesnt work in Europe with paypal- except UK :-( ...
    I'm looking forward to this noble and clean theme!!!

Yep it'll be available in mobihand and on my site first!
    06-25-11 02:47 AM
    Very nice looking theme, if you need testing let me know.

Cheers!
    06-25-11 09:05 AM
    Wow..... Looks great. I love it.

06-25-11 10:25 AM
    Can't wait for it! It looks like a relly clean theme.

06-25-11 11:49 AM
    now available
    06-25-11 03:26 PM
    Ive purchased this awesome theme! The solution for switching between all three screens is very clever and simple!!! I love it!!!!! It works smooth and fluid... but... (there`s always a "but")...but I would prefer android-icons for ALL folders! Normaly I add own folders for my apps ("Navigation" for example). This theme offers the (folder)icons of the OS5 and OS6, but no folders in android-style... it would be more harmonic to add the opportunaly folder... :-)
    06-26-11 09:10 AM
    Are you talking about the options you have when you add your own folders?

06-26-11 12:00 PM
    Exactly!

06-26-11 12:11 PM
    Unfortunately we don't have control over those folders The only folders that I can set are the Media, IM, Applications, and Default folders for OS 6.0
    anon2100101 likes this.
    06-26-11 03:15 PM
    ...pity- but NO bug... it makes the theme in no way less awesome :-)
    06-27-11 12:22 AM
    Got an update coming later tonight as well

06-27-11 12:25 AM
    Is there any chance that you could leave the font in the message inbox as user defined rather than the awful font that tb changes it to when you update it?

06-27-11 12:41 AM
    Is there any chance that you could leave the font in the message inbox as user defined rather than the awful font that tb changes it to when you update it?

Not sure why it's not user defined, going to check into it.
    06-27-11 02:21 AM
    Great theme! Downloaded it and I got to say that you've done some great work. Looking forward to the update.
    Last edited by Maseroche; 06-27-11 at 05:30 AM.
    06-27-11 03:33 AM

Looks great! Will this be available thru bb appworld?

06-27-11 11:02 AM
    Any joy on the font issue ...... The theme will not allow any font change

06-27-11 03:10 PM
    Just posted an update, I've been wracking my head on it all day and it appears there may be a bug in theme studio. Still working on it though.....
    06-27-11 07:54 PM
    I am DYING to try this theme.... unfortunately tho, I can only purchase thru appworld right now Guess I'll hafta wait a while longer. Looks like it's pretty well liked.. GOOD JOB!
    06-28-11 04:25 PM
    got captivated...

Its slick as ****!!!
    midwestheat likes this.
    06-29-11 12:25 PM
    got captivated...

Its slick as ****!!!
    Looking Good!

I am finishing up on an update for landscape support
    AxKxB likes this.
    06-29-11 02:49 PM
    ...and its looking hot!