hey guys, im not a techy or anything but i was wondering if someone can make an amazing Oakley theme for the torch, i dont know the first thing about making themes, so who would be willing to do that for me?? it would be awesome if someone can make soemthing up for me!!

Thanks

BB-MAZDASPEED
    11-29-10 01:52 AM
    anyone??? please??
    11-29-10 06:55 AM
    It's customary to offer a donation, esp with a device as hard as a torch. Don't be cheap, either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 08:06 AM
    I'm willing to help but I'm no techie either, so it would have to be something really simple. What do you have in mind?
    11-29-10 08:36 AM
    well ya it wont be free, i would pay about $5.00 or a bit more for this theme to be really good.... i was thinking of some unique font but still able to be read, and also the calender i want it to have like 12 appointments to show, and still have the facebook, and bbm and text notifications
    11-29-10 11:43 PM
    anyone??? come on
    12-01-10 05:26 AM
    Why do you want that theme?
    12-03-10 01:19 AM
    well ya it wont be free, i would pay about $5.00 or a bit more for this theme to be really good.... i was thinking of some unique font but still able to be read, and also the calender i want it to have like 12 appointments to show, and still have the facebook, and bbm and text notifications
    I'm the bb theme amateur. I want to have a try. What do you mean by this sentence"still have the facebook, and bbm and text notifications"? Would you plz give me your specific requirements? Then we will do for you. What do you feel about that?
    12-03-10 01:37 AM
    ok.. well when i say the "facebook text and bbm notifications" i mean like the bar at the top where it shows you your calendar appointments and has the little bbm logo or the mail for a text/email, i would still like the bar to slide up with touching the " ^" bar, and keep everything pretty much regular minus font nad the background ... fill it in the with oakley logo.... and maybe instead of the " ^ " logo have the squared oakley "O"... it can be found here

http://www.oakstore.de/out/oxbasesho...nch_800_z1.jpg

thats about it
    12-05-10 02:35 AM
    I'll bet if you sent curve1967 a pm, he would do it for next to nothing since you still want an os6 UI theme. He's been doing a ton of them lately. He's pretty good at them too, just look at merry crackberymas.
    12-05-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD