guzzl3r can you post the wallpaper you used in this theme? I use home screen notes and it keeps changing my wallpaper because I don't have the actual wallpaper on my phone.
    There is a wallpaper pack in the desktop download that I included with the theme. Log into your account and choose the desktop download and all the wallpapers that I used for the theme are in that pack.
    02-20-11 02:24 PM
    Are you talking about the tab across the top of the crackberry page that says downloads > themes > Torch.
    If so do you know what category it would be in?
    02-20-11 02:37 PM
    Wow, this is a nice looking theme. I'm thinking about getting it. But wanted to know does the "tap for Manage Connections" still work with this theme?
    02-20-11 04:39 PM
    so im diggin the theme, only thing im not loving is that the time is not shown on the lock screen. major buzzkill for me, i dont want to have to unlock myphone just to see the time any way this could be added into the next or future update? thanks!!! you do sweet work!
    02-20-11 07:32 PM
    Stupid question. How do I get the weather showing in the clock icon?
    Also the calendar icon is the same stock one.
    02-21-11 12:28 PM
    Stupid question. How do I get the weather showing in the clock icon?
    Also the calendar icon is the same stock one.

The weather is Berry Weather and it needs to be the first icon in your application list order for it to show below the clock
    Whatever your first application is when you press your Blackberry key, will be what shows up in that slot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 12:35 PM
    The weather is Berry Weather and it needs to be the first icon in your application list order for it to show below the clock
    Whatever your first application is when you press your Blackberry key, will be what shows up in that slot.

I do have Berry Weather. Thank you so much! Any other tips and tricks I should know? Somehow I put my Berry Weather 4 day weather as my back ground pic and can't remember how to turn it off.
    02-21-11 01:15 PM
    That I couldn't tell you. I only have the free version and really never played around with it too much other than leaving it stock.
    I'm still wondering if there's a way to change the icons in the free version! I hope so.

02-21-11 01:28 PM
    Oh I didn't know there was a free version. It's on sale for $1.99 so I went for it. Thanks for your help in regards to the weather icon.

Anyone else can help me with the wallpaper, that would be great. I went to options, display, homescreen preference...in there I can reset wallpaper. Not sure if that's the one I should select. I don't want to select it and it resets something else.
    02-21-11 01:39 PM
    I do have Berry Weather. Thank you so much! Any other tips and tricks I should know? Somehow I put my Berry Weather 4 day weather as my back ground pic and can't remember how to turn it off.
    settings > homescreen wallpaper> scroll down to show forcast and uncheck that .. save .. update .. gone
    02-21-11 05:32 PM
    wow. I wish i read this thread better becuase I bought it. Great props to the designer. Awesome icons and fonts - great layout. Unfortunately, this isn't the one for me since I don't do any BBM, twitter, Facebook, or newsfeeds. Those icons are fixed, it seems.
    02-21-11 07:12 PM
    There fixed on the today screen only right?

02-21-11 07:26 PM
    The icons are user-defined.
    02-21-11 10:17 PM
    Yep, the icons are user definable. They're subject to your application order.

02-22-11 04:20 AM
    ...And now that I've had my coffee and time to wake up before posting more (where's nololos' breakfast and tip jar when you need it?) I see what you mean about the BBM, Twitter, Social Feeds icons.
    You are talking about the drop-down from the top bar on the home screen, correct?
    I don't use any of those either, as I don't have a Facebook or Twitter or any of that, but I haven't had an issue seeing as how the other 9 icons are definable

02-22-11 07:02 AM
    so im diggin the theme, only thing im not loving is that the time is not shown on the lock screen. major buzzkill for me, i dont want to have to unlock myphone just to see the time any way this could be added into the next or future update? thanks!!! you do sweet work!
    Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that. I'll have it fixed in the next update which should be out by the end of this week.
    02-22-11 10:09 AM
    wow. I wish i read this thread better becuase I bought it. Great props to the designer. Awesome icons and fonts - great layout. Unfortunately, this isn't the one for me since I don't do any BBM, twitter, Facebook, or newsfeeds. Those icons are fixed, it seems.
    ...And now that I've had my coffee and time to wake up before posting more (where's nololos' breakfast and tip jar when you need it?) I see what you mean about the BBM, Twitter, Social Feeds icons.
    You are talking about the drop-down from the top bar on the home screen, correct?
    I don't use any of those either, as I don't have a Facebook or Twitter or any of that, but I haven't had an issue seeing as how the other 9 icons are definable

Yes that's correct the icons on the Today screen are not user definable if they were they couldn't be on the hidden today because we have to tell the theme what to show today entries for. But like Manoman said all other icons are user definable.
    02-22-11 10:16 AM
    Hey guzzl3r...will It be possible to get the clock/time to show in the lock screen?

02-22-11 06:12 PM
    someone posted a link to a rar file for the 9800 version, heads up....your PM is full!
    02-22-11 11:20 PM
    guzzl3r......you ROCK!!

Another great theme...you can always make me part with my cash!!
    02-23-11 08:41 AM
    someone posted a link to a rar file for the 9800 version, heads up....your PM is full!
    Thanks dude, you can pm me the site.
    02-23-11 11:48 AM
    guzzl3r......you ROCK!!

Another great theme...you can always make me part with my cash!!
    Thanks, it turned out better than I thought.
    02-23-11 11:50 AM
    Hey guzzl3r...will It be possible to get the clock/time to show in the lock screen?

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that. I'll have it fixed in the next update which should be out by the end of this week.
    02-23-11 11:54 AM
    Thanks didn't catch your earlier response

02-23-11 06:09 PM
    Thanks didn't catch your earlier response

No worries, I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
    02-24-11 08:14 AM
212 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD