My pleasure guzzl3r, my pleasure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 07:05 PM
    Hey guzzl3r, I have a quick question. I had this theme on my style, and just recently switched to the torch. I bought it again (since I loved it) but when I pull up the second set of user defined icons (tap the right side) I am only getting 4 icons instead of the 8. I see the arrow below the dock, but it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
    03-22-11 08:21 AM
    Hey guzzl3r, I have a quick question. I had this theme on my style, and just recently switched to the torch. I bought it again (since I loved it) but when I pull up the second set of user defined icons (tap the right side) I am only getting 4 icons instead of the 8. I see the arrow below the dock, but it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
    By your description you've purchased the trackpad version which only has the extra four icons and not the eight. I had to set it up this way because adding trackpad navigation to a theme uses a lot more memory.
    04-07-11 12:19 PM
    BuufDeuce is back on sale for .99 for the rest of the week.
    04-07-11 12:20 PM
    I noticed the sale.
    Definitely worth it people, grab it while it's cheap!

04-07-11 12:24 PM
    Picked it up today ! Had this on my Bold and bought it again for my new Torch ! Awesome work on this theme
    04-07-11 08:39 PM
    Picked it up today ! Had this on my Bold and bought it again for my new Torch ! Awesome work on this theme
    Thank you! It's nice to know you're enjoying it.
    04-08-11 08:55 AM
    Purchased yesterday. Absolutely fantastic theme! Very well done. Only negative is the calendar icon, but that's been beaten to death.
    04-10-11 04:00 PM
    Purchased yesterday. Absolutely fantastic theme! Very well done. Only negative is the calendar icon, but that's been beaten to death.
    Thanks! LOL yes it has but soon as RIM releases an up date to theme builder I'll release an update to fix the calendar.
    04-13-11 09:21 AM
    Can't wait for that update. Come on RIM!

04-13-11 10:20 AM
    Strange, but calendar icon displayed correctly after a reboot, but reverted back later that day after another reboot. Hmm.
    04-17-11 01:47 PM
    Strange, but calendar icon displayed correctly after a reboot, but reverted back later that day after another reboot. Hmm.
    That's not the Buuf calendar icon so it still didn't display properly.
    04-20-11 12:27 PM
212 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD