O my calendar icon still shows as the stock green color at the top n gray behind the bumbers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Here is what it should look like. I'm not sure why it didn't change.

02-18-11 05:13 PM
    O hmm idk. I just got the touch version and the clock isn't an issue like it was for the trackpad version. I wonder if the calendar will change, ill reboot with the touch version.

02-18-11 05:42 PM
    Updated versions and still no change- stock calendar icon. Anyone else verify?

02-18-11 06:06 PM
    Here is what it should look like. I'm not sure why it didn't change.

That IS pretty odd.
    I'm not complaining mind you, I DID get the theme for free and all, so it was more a matter of curiosity on my part, wondering if it might have just been me experiencing it.
    I like your Calendar icon better than mine though

**EDIT** Now that I'm looking at your screen shot guzzl3r, I see that your browsers icon is actually the standard OS6 icon in the same way that my Calendar icon hasn't changed. How odd is that?

Last edited by Manoman; 02-18-11 at 07:33 PM.
    02-18-11 07:28 PM
    Was there an update to fix the calendar? I have the Touch ( no trackpad ) version and it's a stock icon.

@manoman: I think that browser icon is not the browser normal browser but a browser link to a site.
    02-18-11 07:51 PM
    Same here. Stock calendar icon. Seems like most a lot of themes have that same issue though. None-the-less, great theme!!

02-18-11 08:22 PM
    Downloading now. Looks great btw.
    02-18-11 08:43 PM
    I've mentioned this to guzzl3r, but no one else seems to have this problem: when I change my wallpaper I don't have a clock background when I go to landscape. Any one else?
    02-19-11 08:45 AM
    I don't have that issue, in trackpad version when I go from today view back to homescreen the clock isn't there though

02-19-11 08:55 AM
    Guzzlr3. I pmd you not sure if it went through so ill try this. Tried for freebie butmissed out. I love the theme so I bought it. The problem is I get "download failed" each time I try and d/l. I've tried from here as well as from the mobihand confirmation e-mail. Can you help me out here? Thanks

02-19-11 11:24 AM
    I've mentioned this to guzzl3r, but no one else seems to have this problem: when I change my wallpaper I don't have a clock background when I go to landscape. Any one else?
    Mine is the same way. Seems like that's the way the theme is meant to be?!?! But it would look better with a clock backgound.
    Last edited by tellsells; 02-19-11 at 11:31 AM.
    02-19-11 11:25 AM
    I don't have that issue, in trackpad version when I go from today view back to homescreen the clock isn't there though

Did you update to version 1.1? It fixed this issue.
    02-19-11 11:27 AM

Yep, confirmed here too.
    Changed the wallpaper, and in landscape the paper background for the clock disappears. Numbers are still there though.
    Running 1.1 trackpad if that makes a difference.

02-19-11 11:35 AM
    looks sweet..
    02-19-11 01:07 PM
    I am not a fan of the buuf themes, but this theme is the bomb! I am loving it!!!!! Thanks ---this is like the perfect theme. Nice work

02-19-11 01:49 PM
    Well, after a couple of hours and about 15 tries I finally got it to download. Was worth the trouble. Nice theme!

02-19-11 02:20 PM
    Mine is the same way. Seems like that's the way the theme is meant to be?!?! But it would look better with a clock backgound.
    Yep, confirmed here too.
    Changed the wallpaper, and in landscape the paper background for the clock disappears. Numbers are still there though.
    Running 1.1 trackpad if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the heads up, I've already added it to my update list for next week.
    02-19-11 06:31 PM
    looks sweet..
    I am not a fan of the buuf themes, but this theme is the bomb! I am loving it!!!!! Thanks ---this is like the perfect theme. Nice work

Well, after a couple of hours and about 15 tries I finally got it to download. Was worth the trouble. Nice theme!

Thanks,glad you're enjoying the theme.
    neicy17 likes this.
    02-19-11 06:33 PM
    I just upgraded and I have the stock green calendar and not the custom.
    02-20-11 02:20 AM
    Another great theme Guzzl3r .. All of your work is simply amazing!

02-20-11 06:45 AM
    Super super cool, I'm loving it. Thanks guzzl3r!

02-20-11 08:17 AM
    I'm going to dump all versions, quickpull and then reinstall new version, ill let you know

02-20-11 09:18 AM
    I just upgraded and I have the stock green calendar and not the custom.
    I think the calendar not changing has something to do with the new beta theme builder because the 9700 OS 6 users are having the same problem with other OS 6 themes.
    02-20-11 01:51 PM
    Ahhhh...well I guess that would make sense as to it not...uhmmm...making sense.
    If that makes any sense

02-20-11 02:10 PM
    guzzl3r can you post the wallpaper you used in this theme? I use home screen notes and it keeps changing my wallpaper because I don't have the actual wallpaper on my phone.
    02-20-11 02:18 PM
212 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD