Theme name:BuufDeuce
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8500,8900,9500,9600,9700,9800 OS 5.0-OS 6.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Link(s): OTA Install for BuufDeuce

BuufDeuce is another variation of the htc themes with new htc style clocks and the famous Buuf icons. You will still have the big htc clocks but with a more of a Buuf style to fit the theme instead of the original clock font. You will also have the ability to minimize the big htc clock if you choose to do so, which will give you a whole new look. So it's like having two themes in one.

If there are any problems or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

There are screenshots of the theme below with a list of features,suggestions and feedback are welcome.

**When the theme is released Thursday evening I will be giving away 30 free copies of the theme so keep a look out for the release.**

Thanks

Features:
    There are 2 9800 versions: One version has trackpad navigation support on the home screen the regular version is strictly touch.

-13 user defined icons(Touch version)
    -9 user defined icons(version with trackpad navigation)
    -Hidden today screen for calendar(5 entries)messages(5 entries), sms(5 entries), facebook(5 entries), twitter(5 entries),social feeds and BBM(5entries). (tap the notification area to open tap again to hide)
    -QuickLaunch support(app sold separately)(Tap left of screen)
    -Weather slot(icon slot 1)
    -Tap bottom of screen to reveal bottom dock(back key to hide) icon slots 2-5
    -Tap right side of screen to reveal second hidden dock(back key to hide) icon slots 6-13
    -Hidable htc style clock(tap the flap on the htc clock to minimize;tap the time to go back to htc clock )
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -Themed call screens
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 04-07-11 at 12:15 PM.
    02-16-11 01:53 PM
    that is very cool! NICE WORK!
    02-16-11 02:10 PM
    Are you going to build universal search into it? Like the style, the font not crazy about. Are those fonts on the homepage customizable? Other than that it looks pretty hot dude. Can wait to see the final product.
    02-16-11 02:20 PM
    I will def be getting a free copy, this looks sick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 02:42 PM
    How the heck u gonna get a free copy. U got it like that? U know what time is gonna be and all?
    02-16-11 02:47 PM
    Nice!!! Def will be on the look out for this.

guzzl3r likes this.
    02-16-11 02:49 PM
    Exactly what I'm looking for!! Will subscribe to this thread so I can be first in line!!

02-16-11 02:55 PM
    that is very cool! NICE WORK!
    Thanks Static! It took a while to code this just right.
    02-16-11 02:57 PM
    Are you going to build universal search into it? Like the style, the font not crazy about. Are those fonts on the homepage customizable? Other than that it looks pretty hot dude. Can wait to see the final product.
    No universal search since you guys can set it up where you can get to search by typing on the home screen. Fonts on the home screen are not user customizable but they are customizable just about every where else on the theme. btw I'm a girl.
    02-16-11 03:06 PM
    Dude is a very general term for me hahaha. Sorry if I offended you. I use the keyboard shortcuts instead of US for typing. No biggie I guess. Thanks for the quick response.
    02-16-11 03:23 PM
    Dude is a very general term for me hahaha. Sorry if I offended you. I use the keyboard shortcuts instead of US for typing. No biggie I guess. Thanks for the quick response.
    ha ha no offense, it's just a lot of people think I'm dude. Just want to represent for the girls. Sorry about the search on the home screen but since the theme is pretty much done if there are enough requests for universal search I will definitely add it in the update.
    02-16-11 03:30 PM
    omg i love this, the font is the greatest ever please don't change it, it gives the theme such character!!!!!!
    02-16-11 03:31 PM
    That's pretty sweet looking. I'll be keeping an eye out for those free copies!
    Great work!
    02-16-11 03:39 PM
    No universal search since you guys can set it up where you can get to search by typing on the home screen. Fonts on the home screen are not user customizable but they are customizable just about every where else on the theme. btw I'm a girl.
    I LOVE the font you chose!!! It rocks!!!!

02-16-11 03:44 PM
    Really like the looks of this one.
    02-16-11 03:48 PM
    Wow! I am loving the look of this theme. Can't wait until Thursday.
    02-16-11 04:00 PM
    omg i love this, the font is the greatest ever please don't change it, it gives the theme such character!!!!!!
    That's pretty sweet looking. I'll be keeping an eye out for those free copies!
    Great work!
    I LOVE the font you chose!!! It rocks!!!!

Thanks, I thought it would it go great with the style of the theme, glad you guys like it.
    02-16-11 05:09 PM
    I usually don't care for the htc themes too much but this looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait until it's out.
    I have one dumb question though --- the option with trackpad...is that trackpad AND touch screen compatibility? That'd be the best!

Hope I can grab a free one....although the competition looks like it'll be fierce! If not, it'll be worth the price.

02-16-11 06:01 PM
    awesome
    good job
    02-16-11 06:15 PM
    I usually don't care for the htc themes too much but this looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait until it's out.
    I have one dumb question though --- the option with trackpad...is that trackpad AND touch screen compatibility? That'd be the best!

Hope I can grab a free one....although the competition looks like it'll be fierce! If not, it'll be worth the price.

Yup, you're correct the trackpad version has touch and home screen navigation. I just decided to go ahead and release two versions because I wasn't sure which one to go with so I thought it best to give you guys a choice.
    02-16-11 06:16 PM
    Thanks. I can't wait to grab it tomorrow.

02-16-11 06:21 PM
    Wow.. Great job, I like it..

Last edited by Lexion; 02-16-11 at 06:49 PM.
    02-16-11 06:44 PM
    Waiting for your release mate...

02-16-11 06:50 PM
    nice theme, wish to have one on my torch !!!
    02-16-11 08:14 PM
    Waiting.....Patiently.

02-16-11 09:04 PM
212 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD