DOWNLOAD OTA

Last edited by coolblackberrythemes; 09-27-10 at 09:12 PM.
    K Nol likes this.
    09-27-10 08:40 PM
    It looks a little girly, but who cares, its the first theme posted and I'm dying to see something different... So here goes:

Solid theme.
    Much of what is new to BB for OS is missing like: the "panels", being to click the clock, network, etc. Feels more like a Storm theme. Makes me wonder if Storm themes could work on the Torch.

Anyone know? Tried it? Maybe I'll do a search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MACKSnare519; 09-27-10 at 08:50 PM.
    09-27-10 08:46 PM
    You were actually able to change images? Every time I tried it would crash for me :/
    Congrats though! You did a great job.
    09-27-10 08:58 PM
    I was very nervous to do anything that was not the default, but sure enough, no problems whatsoever. The one I am creating now is hosed. I put the icons a bit too far over "the line" and now it is frozen. uggghhh
    09-27-10 09:13 PM
    Yeah I noticed it's extremely buggy.
    I have to reinstall for sure.
    Did you download from the Blackberry website?
    I can't change a single thing.
    I'd be more than willing to share my custom icons with you if you can actually use them lol. I'm not getting anywhere.
    09-27-10 09:23 PM
    downloaded this and it looks awesome. Love the color, and haven't seen any issues with it. I did lock my screen, but didn't see the screenshot you have above, but everything else is pretty nice. Thanks so much!
    09-27-10 09:29 PM
    If you hit the lock button on the top of your berry, you won't see the last screen. You have to set up a password, then actually click on the lock icon from the app screen. That should work!
    09-27-10 09:54 PM
    Jennifer thanks so much for this theme! One thing.....is it me or do the icons move positions all over the place? I cant seem to get them to lock into position....
    12-01-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD