Boxed was imagined all from the playbook style icons.I started toying with box style icons, and after creating a few I knew this would look cool. From the 15 icon side scrolling dock to the cool hooked "ribbon" style displays. Boxed is perfect for everyone. Wallpaper friendly - the grey area in along the middle is changeable. Weather/Fav slot (1st slot) and a cool stlyed "dock" that the icons slide across. This theme is sure to be a favorite.

***2 versions available! 1 with the curly font shown - the other with a straight font***
    Straight Font (Showing one of mmm-mikes backgrounds)

ON SALE TILL 2/14 FOR $1.99

Last edited by StaticFX; 03-07-11 at 07:13 AM.
    02-11-11 07:25 AM
    Looks amazing! Can't wait until my money gets to paypal. I think I'm definitely going to buy this theme. I know this is a long shot, but If you could give me a promo code to get this now for free, I'll donate the full price to you when I get on money on the 14th. I know I could wait til then and get it for $1.99 but this looks like a theme I don't want to wait for.
    02-11-11 07:36 AM
    does it support landscape ???
    02-11-11 08:07 AM
    yes gtung.. Partial landscape. it has five icons but not the scrolling dock.
    02-11-11 08:37 AM
    Amazing theme! I love it! It was definitely worth the wait and the price. Just kinda wish the wallpaper would take up the entire screen. And removal of that weather spot thingy. But all in all, great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 09:29 AM
    Hey SFX!!

Cant miss any of your themes!!! (preferring the straight font)...

One request please- The signal and battery meter to be with straight font too
    02-11-11 09:44 AM
    Amazing theme! I love it! It was definitely worth the wait and the price. Just kinda wish the wallpaper would take up the entire screen. And removal of that weather spot thingy. But all in all, great theme

wallpaper cant or the little "hooked" ribbons would look funny

Hey SFX!!

Cant miss any of your themes!!! (preferring the straight font)...

One request please- The signal and battery meter to be with straight font too
    ahh.. those... uuuungh. Was hoping no one would notice because I will have to re-draw them. but ok... i got busted. lol
    02-11-11 09:58 AM
    wallpaper cant or the little "hooked" ribbons would look funny

ahh.. those... uuuungh. Was hoping no one would notice because I will have to re-draw them. but ok... i got busted. lol
    not my intention to point out...your work is par excellence!!

just thought would complete the look for me

How long would it be though !>?
    02-11-11 10:01 AM
    A day or 2 probably.

02-11-11 10:08 AM
    A day or 2 probably.

cool..getting it now..will wait for the update
    02-11-11 10:11 AM
    I think if you changed to the normal font, would be very good.
    02-11-11 11:18 AM
    Hey StaticFX,

Simply awesome. Just downloaded and am loving this theme. The icons are amazing and unlike anything I have seen. Loving the battery and signal meters. The flag notification also.

Very well done!!!

02-11-11 03:24 PM
    One question though. Not sure if it is an error or not. I am not able to use my trackpad when it is on the main home screen. Trackpad works fine on the secondary screen.

Thanks

02-11-11 03:26 PM
    no trackpad on homescreen... it kept making the dock slide back and forth crazy!
    02-11-11 03:53 PM
    this is a fantastic theme, and love that curly font :]

is the box wall anywhere to be found? it looks so good with the theme

great job love it
    02-11-11 06:38 PM
    Looks amazing! Can't wait until my money gets to paypal. I think I'm definitely going to buy this theme. I know this is a long shot, but If you could give me a promo code to get this now for free, I'll donate the full price to you when I get on money on the 14th. I know I could wait til then and get it for $1.99 but this looks like a theme I don't want to wait for.
    Man, are u serious?????
    02-11-11 09:03 PM
    Oh man, I am loving this theme. I would love that wallpaper that mmm-mike is using, too. I'd really appreciate it if he or someone else could post it.
    02-12-11 01:46 AM
    Can we get screenshot of the 2 differnt font styles in the theme please

02-12-11 08:03 PM
    I like this one, but can it be fixed to where you can use the TRACK PAD to move from application to the next one?

Thx
    02-12-11 09:45 PM
    me too, await the update !!!
    02-13-11 08:56 PM
    the wallpaper of straight font looks nice , where can it be dl ?
    02-13-11 11:46 PM
    the wallpaper for mmm-mike has been added to the 1st post.

I am working on the trackpad update but am havving real issues. the navigation just sticks on one spot and WONT MOVE!! driving me nuts...
    02-14-11 08:54 AM
    Can we get screenshot of the 2 differnt font styles in the theme please
    I have just this one...

02-14-11 09:40 AM
    Here is my screenshot. Great job StaticFX. Loving this theme.
    02-14-11 12:51 PM
    thank you.

I am having major issues adding the trackpad movement. It doesnt want to move around the screen!???
    02-14-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD