wow that's awesome!
    thx!!!!
    10-20-10 03:01 AM
    OMG that is sooo awesome!!
    Just the thing I"m looking for!
    transparent bars top and bottom!

Question: when rotated to the side, the top top "status" bar is not "transparent", is that a bug in the TB6?

R.Ko
    Hey
    It is not a bug but if I lighten the banner when your torch is in landscape mode on the homescreen the fonts and meters disappear into the clouds LOL.
    Which theme did you want me to customise for you, the one with both top and bottom banners transparent with blue highlight or purple highlights?
    doubledecker likes this.
    10-20-10 07:54 AM
    Hi hi!

If you could customize the Both Top & Bottom banners Transparent, with the original blue highlight, it would be awesome!

Ah yes, true, about the landscape banners.
    Guess I was spoiled by the original OS6's "darker" banner even when rotated!
    LOL!

Thank you VERY much Curve1967!

R.Ko
    10-20-10 10:56 AM
    @Curve-Thanks for making that theme. I love it. I barely even notice the top bar not matching the wallpaper in landscape mode. Very nice work.
    10-20-10 12:30 PM
    Hi hi!

If you could customize the Both Top & Bottom banners Transparent, with the original blue highlight, it would be awesome!

Ah yes, true, about the landscape banners.
    Guess I was spoiled by the original OS6's "darker" banner even when rotated!
    LOL!

Thank you VERY much Curve1967!

R.Ko
    Hey
    Everthing is the same expect the lock screen pictured here

OTA INSTALL
    doubledecker likes this.
    10-20-10 07:26 PM
    Woo hoo!! Thank you soooo very very much!!!
    10-20-10 11:53 PM
    GREAT THEME!

Is is possible with TB6 to remove the additional "pages" that you slide to left and right? I don't need Favorites, Media, Downloads, Frequent, they just end up being pages I slide to by accident. Everything I need I have in the "All" page, either displayed or in a folder.

Love that you kept all the great stuff from the Stock theme, and have improved upon it.

Thanks!
    10-21-10 12:31 PM
    At the moment there is no way to remove the dock wirth out removing all of OS6's features (including the notification drop down)
    Sorry, maybe RIM will include that feature in the full build of TB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    doubledecker likes this.
    10-21-10 01:04 PM
    That is a bummer. Thank you for the quick reply. I will try using this as is since it is a great theme.
    10-21-10 01:14 PM
    Hey
    Everthing is the same expect the lock screen pictured here

OTA INSTALL
    Hey there i adore this theme just what i need simple yet amazing. one thing tho hopefully i can get some help here. dont know if it was addressed before but when i scroll the background pic jumps and breaks up in lines and i scroll through my apps is there anything im doing wrong. i have do the battery pull twice to no avail please help love this theme very much
    11-16-10 04:26 PM
    I love the theme, thanks a million!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but can someone tell me how to get the bottom dock access bar to disappear? Please?
    11-20-10 06:36 PM
    heres a question 4 u! Once the OTA link is saved to the pc doed it have its own exe or do i need to put it somewhere in a folder to be opened by dm? Thx Sry bout the dumb question Every1 here seemes to know exactly whats up
    11-21-10 07:43 PM
    heres a question 4 u! Once the OTA link is saved to the pc doed it have its own exe or do i need to put it somewhere in a folder to be opened by dm? Thx Sry bout the dumb question Every1 here seemes to know exactly whats up
    To download and install the theme you must use your BlackBerry browser. Navigate to this page on you browser and click on the OTA link and it will install the theme.

doubledecker likes this.
    11-21-10 07:46 PM
    Curve1967 After playing around with your theme a little more, Ive come to realize that is just about perfect for me. It wasnt anything to do with your build. Im actually emabarrased to say what my problem was, but it was my phones case. It seems the otterbox is so tight and form fitting that the buttons get mashed on the reboot and cause the device itself to malfunction. So after a call from the boss @ about 3am I got is straightened out. BTW its a bad a** theme thx
    11-22-10 07:48 AM
    When I switch to landscape, I can drag the dock all the way up so that the top is behind the message notification and there is no way to select it and drag it back down without switching to portrait. In portrait mode, I can only drag the dock up to the bottom of the message indicator bar as expected. Bug?
    12-03-10 08:00 PM
    When I switch to landscape, I can drag the dock all the way up so that the top is behind the message notification and there is no way to select it and drag it back down without switching to portrait. In portrait mode, I can only drag the dock up to the bottom of the message indicator bar as expected. Bug?
    Sounds like another bug in theme builder, sorry about that. I will be updating all my theme once RIM comes out with the full version of TB
    12-03-10 10:40 PM
    wow loving this theme!

thanks!!
    12-05-10 10:56 PM
    Can you please do a combination of these two themes? The upper part of the "blank" (left image) and the lower part of the "stock" http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...o-tabs-542258/(right image).

12-18-10 03:53 PM
    Can you please do a combination of these two themes? The upper part of the "blank" (left image) and the lower part of the "stock"
    Here ya go

OTA INSTALL
    Spidla likes this.
    12-19-10 11:53 AM
    Here ya go

OTA INSTALL
    Thank you, but the upper part is not the same as the blank or original OS6 theme Need drop down notification bar.
    12-19-10 12:52 PM
    Thank you, but the upper part is not the same as the blank or original OS6 theme Need drop down notification bar.
    With theme builder in beta this is as close as your are going to get. You can not combine a custom theme and still keep the OS6 user interface (drop down bar, tabs and so on)
    Spidla and b106b like this.
    12-19-10 01:00 PM
    Love the theme !!
    Just the little landscape bug .. :P
    12-29-10 11:38 PM
    Hey
    Made a Transparent top bar for you

OTA INSTALL
    Can u do this one but with the notification bar at the top
    Now with the new theme builder?

01-30-11 07:38 PM