Can one of our esteemed (I am not being facetious) theme designers please
    make a theme that is blank except for a small bar across the top that has
    a battery meter, the date and time, signal and message notifiers.

No hidden docks, goofy weather slots and such. The Torch has a great
    screen and would be great for wallpapers were it not for the majority of themes
    being produced that unnecessarily suck up screen real estate.

Someone has to be able to make this happen. Pretty Please
    10-12-10 10:57 AM
    Have you tried this one?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-popup-535703/

Just don't hit the popup menus.
    10-12-10 11:37 AM
    I have but what I am looking for is BLANK except what I mentioned and no other foolishness.
    10-12-10 12:40 PM
    I agree with AG -
    would love a blank theme with user defined fonts.
    10-12-10 01:31 PM
    Thank you MiniBB. If I could wrap my mind around the theme studio I'd do it myself.
    I am just not that creative
    10-12-10 05:51 PM
    Can't wait for the full version of TB6, this is the best I could do for you. I am trying to make one that keeps the os6UI intact. Hope this is what you were looking for

-Blank Homescreen
    -User Customisable Font
    -Tilt Torch on its side to access the app screen instead of having to press the BBKey
    -All other Icons, Buttons, Highlights, Cursors, Fonts are stock

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    10-12-10 09:25 PM
    Thanks it's a great theme, I have only noticed one bug.. When I go to landscape mode the wallpaper rotate and a white bar appears on the right side.. A really big white bar.. I don't know if it is only me
    10-13-10 02:36 AM
    Thanks it's a great theme, I have only noticed one bug.. When I go to landscape mode the wallpaper rotate and a white bar appears on the right side.. A really big white bar.. I don't know if it is only me
    Its a known bug with the beta theme builder.
    10-13-10 06:40 AM
    Can't wait for the full version of TB6, this is the best I could do for you. I am trying to make one that keeps the os6UI intact. Hope this is what you were looking for

-Blank Homescreen
    -User Customisable Font
    -Tilt Torch on its side to access the app screen instead of having to press the BBKey
    Nice execution. I will definitely give this a try. Thanks
    10-13-10 06:47 AM
    This a great theme. Is it possible to make the top bar transparent? I'm only asking cause it cuts off part of the wallpaper

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 07:21 PM
    Thank You!
    Great theme and exactly what I was looking for!
    10-13-10 07:44 PM
    Made 2 More Versions of the Theme using OS6 User Interface for those that want it

OS6 UI Black Banner

-Blank Homescreen
    -User Customisable Font

OTA INSTALL

OS6 UI Transparent Banner

OTA INSTALL
    DetectiveBerry likes this.
    10-13-10 08:00 PM
    This a great theme. Is it possible to make the top bar transparent? I'm only asking cause it cuts off part of the wallpaper

Hey
    Made a Transparent top bar for you

OTA INSTALL
    10-13-10 08:00 PM
    Wow perfect thanks so much!

10-13-10 08:39 PM
    Love it the blank tt theme, one problem however, landscape mode is messed. And for a real basic theme just icons would be great! No having to flip from wallpaper to icons! Great job. I've been playing with theme builder and still don't know how to delete the tray in os6.

10-14-10 09:44 AM
    I'll look at the landscape issue when I get home tonight. As for the Icons on the homescreen, thre request was for a totally blank homescreen. If you like send me a PM and I'll see if I can customise the theme for you

10-14-10 09:48 AM
    Thanks! I tried myself, hate to ask someone else to do it, I just couldn't figure it out...

Ya the landscape shows as portrait so it has the white block on the right side when tilted.

I've been looking for something with just the normal tital bar, search bar and icons.

I'll look at the landscape issue when I get home tonight. As for the Icons on the homescreen, thre request was for a totally blank homescreen. If you like send me a PM and I'll see if I can customise the theme for you

10-14-10 09:53 AM
    I love the update with the transparent top bar.
    Thank you SO much!!
    MiniBB

10-16-10 07:54 PM
    I love that picture! Where can I find the picture used on the homescreen and/or is it possible to find the file used in the theme and save it? Thanks. I took a screen capture but I'd like to have the picture without the time/signal etc in the pic.

10-17-10 04:09 PM
    I love that picture! Where can I find the picture used on the homescreen and/or is it possible to find the file used in the theme and save it? Thanks. I took a screen capture but I'd like to have the picture without the time/signal etc in the pic.

Here is a link to the original image so you can crop it how you like it.
    10-17-10 04:43 PM
    Transparent Top Bar Theme is Awesome Thanks. Can both bottom & top bars be clear?
    10-19-10 02:22 PM
    Transparent Top Bar Theme is Awesome Thanks. Can both bottom & top bars be clear?
    Hope this is what you meant

OTA INSTALL

Due to TB6 still being in beta you can not change the background just above the tray where the words 'All, Favourites' appear.
    10-19-10 05:18 PM
    Hope this is what you meant

OTA INSTALL

Due to TB6 still being in beta you can not change the background just above the tray where the words 'All, Favourites' appear.
    Outstanding!! Thanks a Bunch, It's Perfect :-)

10-19-10 05:26 PM
    Please, without blue!!!!! Maybe an outline or something instead of a blue selection? Or grey? Or something not so blue? With the theme above? Thatd be amazing

Here ya go I used transparent purple. Anything in the theme that is blue has to stay that way due to bugs in TB6 (if I change the blue highlight in messages you can now longer see the font in the the browser. If I change the colour of the font so you can read it in the browser, you can no longer see your email or txt messages unless you highlight them LOL)

OTA INSTALL
    10-19-10 08:34 PM
    OMG that is sooo awesome!!
    Just the thing I"m looking for!
    transparent bars top and bottom!

Question: when rotated to the side, the top top "status" bar is not "transparent", is that a bug in the TB6?

Guess when we change the background to our own wallpaper, the "Locked Screen" will not show our own wallpaper, huh? (like the original OS6 theme?)

In that case ... could I kindly request that you put the attached picture "Liquid Flame in Glass" as the background?
    Think it would look cool when locked.

Thank you SOOO much!!!
    R.Ko
    10-20-10 02:11 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD