Just my opinion, but after looking at a couple of these themes that have been released it looks as though the new program for OS6 themes have limited what is able to be done.

I previously had a Storm then Bold 9700 and I was a theme junior constantly looking for the newest themes out there. I am really liking this new UI for BB6. Again, just my opinion, but I believe that tr theme development will not be the same as previous for OS5.

What do you guys think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 05:09 PM
    No functionality has been lost in TB6. It's still in beta and a bit "buggy" so it'll take a while to see a lot of new themes like you've been used to seeing for other devices.

10-02-10 06:27 PM
    ^^X2. Its only the beta. Just wait...

10-02-10 07:32 PM
    Good to know that it is still in the early beta phase. I do not have too much knowledge about the program to know.

The one thing I liked was the hidden today. The current UI only allows 3 entries in the calendar area. Do you guys know if themes ate able to be made with hidden today? I require mote than 3 entries for my calendar as I use it a lot.
    10-02-10 08:49 PM
    Good to know that it is still in the early beta phase. I do not have too much knowledge about the program to know.

The one thing I liked was the hidden today. The current UI only allows 3 entries in the calendar area. Do you guys know if themes ate able to be made with hidden today? I require mote than 3 entries for my calendar as I use it a lot.
    Yes we can still do hidden today just not in the OS6 sytle only in the classic style.

Here is a hidden today theme:

http://thethemezone.blogspot.com/2010/09/torch-9800-classic-hidden.html

10-03-10 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD