HI! I am becoming a new developer. Just trying out themes and stuff. And I just made one. Please note: This is my first one...I am not very good at making them yet. Not as experienced as some. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/BB%20...jad?w=6fa25c43 <-- Is the link to it. Please download, install, and tell me what you think And please...PLEASE give me critisizm so that I know what I can do to make it better. Thank you for your time. In the mean time...I will be making more. Thank you
    -MattTheCrogenitor
    08-26-11 08:52 PM
    it's nice to see new developer, but you first need to figure out how to use dropbox ;p you need to send the public html link of it, not just copying the address from your address bar, only file from your public folder will have public html link (use dropbox site to get the link, you should see an option saying Get HTML link, or something like that). No one is able to download your file right now.
    08-26-11 09:04 PM
    Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but we post all themes in the THEME section...
    08-26-11 10:47 PM
    Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but we post all themes in the THEME section...
    Moved.

Also, to the OP, welcome to CB and theme making. Word of advice, post some screenshots, otherwise no one will download the theme.
    08-26-11 11:13 PM
    Welcome to CB. I look forward to seeing some of your work.
    Just need to fix the link up and downloading I will do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD