Droid6
    Droid6 is a sleek, minimal combo between Android and OS6..which includes..
    - Over 30 custom Android/OS6 Folders & Icons
    - Custom Alarm, Battery and Signal Icons
    - Custom Homescreen and Application Banner

Please post your Droid6 Screenshots

NOTE - Also available for Bold 9700.. check it out HERE

UPDATE

Finally got a Beta build finished for you guys... I cant stress the word BETA enough.. Im still working on more icons, colors, fonts and font sizes..but just wanted to share what i had so far...

If you have any issues such as icons not changing..etc..do a battery pull after installing theme

Download OTA Here:
    http://www.berryfx.com/RobBeane/Them...id6/Droid6.jad
    Last edited by Robbeane; 10-21-10 at 12:21 PM.
    10-20-10 07:13 PM
    This theme is AMAZING! Even though it is a BETA, its awesome, the perfekt theme I've been looking for. Thanks so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:07 PM
    @Lessthanperfekt ...thanks!! Hope you enjoy!! Ill be getting some new beta builds up soon..which will include..

-More Android/OS6 Icons and Folders
    -Updated Colors
    -Updated Fonts and Font sizes
    -Plus a lot more!

10-20-10 08:33 PM
    Pretty sweet theme. I like the mix of platforms. A couple of things I've noticed so far: in landscape mode, the top right corner has a block missing from the background. Also the wifi and bluetooth icons are cut off. In the bookmarks section in the browser, its tough to read the webpage adresses due to the black on dark gray contrast. All I've noticed so far. Thanks again!

10-20-10 08:36 PM
    Pretty sweet theme. I like the mix of platforms. A couple of things I've noticed so far: in landscape mode, the top right corner has a block missing from the background. Also the wifi and bluetooth icons are cut off. In the bookmarks section in the browser, its tough to read the webpage adresses due to the black on dark gray contrast. All I've noticed so far. Thanks again!

Yea in landscape mode, thats actually a bug with Theme Builder, once they update the program that should be fixed..

As for the colors, im currently working on fixing all colors in the theme...hence why this is a beta, theres alot of work left to be done
    10-20-10 08:48 PM
    Yea in landscape mode, thats actually a bug with Theme Builder, once they update the program that should be fixed..

As for the colors, im currently working on fixing all colors in the theme...hence why this is a beta, theres alot of work left to be done
    Sounds good man. Looking forward to the update.

10-20-10 09:01 PM
    For those of you running my theme...if you dont care, please post your screenshot !! I would really enjoy to see how its working out for everyone!
    10-21-10 11:40 AM
    For those of you running my theme...if you dont care, please post your screenshot !! I would really enjoy to see how its working out for everyone!
    Great theme! Thanks for sharing. I would love to share a screenshot, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it. I dl'ed capture it, but they just come out blank. Can anyone give some advice as to what I should do?

10-21-10 02:07 PM
    Great theme! Thanks for sharing. I would love to share a screenshot, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it. I dl'ed capture it, but they just come out blank. Can anyone give some advice as to what I should do?

I had the same issue with CaptureIt...but cant remember what fixed it..but try "Screenshot Free" from AppWorld

ScreenShot FREE
    10-21-10 04:57 PM
    Finally did it! Thanks for the help! Although I don't like how the free app has the writing on the bottom of your shot, but it will do for now! Just wanted to show support! I'm loving this theme and am having a hard time switching!!
    Last edited by ladyj6759; 10-22-10 at 08:29 PM.
    10-21-10 06:34 PM

With Capture It, you need to set all permissions to allow. That will fix the issue with the blank/white screen.
    10-21-10 08:09 PM
    Thanks princessdianaaa! It worked! Appreciate your help!
    10-22-10 12:01 AM
    No problem!

10-22-10 05:20 AM
    BBSAK and JLcmder will also take screenshots. Only problem is you have to be tethered to your pc.
    10-22-10 06:42 AM

Had to post another image. Accidentally got deleted when organizing Photobucket. Capture It works well! Thanks guys!

10-22-10 08:32 PM
    Well found some new Android 2.2 Icons...so going to be doing some updating over the next few days... Heres a preview of whats to come..

New Icons Coming!
    - New Sense UI Clock
    - New BBM Icon
    - New Home Icon
    - New Media Icons
    - New Folders
    - Plus MORE!

(Heres a Preview of whats to come)

Last edited by Robbeane; 10-23-10 at 12:27 AM.
    10-22-10 08:50 PM
    can't wait to see the next version, those new icons look sweet.... keep up the good work!
    10-23-10 09:22 PM
    Yeah I really like this theme too, the only thing I don't like is that the font isn't customizable for everything. I also miss having the whitish/greyish line that seperates the top portion of the screen where all the notifications/clock/profiles are.

Not sure if you would consider changing that or not since it's an individual request, but either way keep up the good work, theme runs/looks great.
    Last edited by Mralbino; 10-25-10 at 03:22 PM.
    10-25-10 02:57 PM
    Has the 2.0 version been released yet? Looks good with the 2.0 icons.
    11-05-10 08:12 PM
    Giving this one a spin right now! The new icons that are to come look good as well! Thanks for offering it! I have older eyes and the larger fonts on the menus etc would be good, more along the lines of the stock sizeworks good. Other than that the Theme is great! Thanks!
    Last edited by Zach7; 11-06-10 at 05:02 PM. Reason: updated
    11-06-10 04:55 PM
    I love your theme, i am a droid/bb user so a theme that keeps it all similar does help alot. pm me if you need a tester...

i have found one small bug so far in landscape, if the tray is opened for portrait then rotated the tray goes up past the search bar and hides behind it (unable to close).

*temp quick fix = go back to portrate and then landscape it will reposition itself to the correct spot.

only thing id suggest on this theme is somewhat bigger fonts /and images in contacts. i can tolerate small fonts but the contacts pics got tiny too(pics become almost useless at that size)

thank you for taking the time to come up with this great theme and for all your hard work... keep it up.
    11-10-10 12:46 PM
    this theme is perfect even tough still in beta
    11-22-10 01:08 AM
    OTA link in the first post appears to be broken...

Unless a) I need to sign up to the website to d/l, or b) I'm missing something equally obvious!

(I confess that b is more likely than anything - I have a high % of "user errors"!)

barljo
    11-22-10 11:28 AM
    the ota link is broke
    11-23-10 10:17 PM
    Well I signed up and its still broken I assume its trying to gather users for rAtings wtf its a beta I have tried updating since the 19th and still same mods may need step into this

11-25-10 11:53 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD