Tried deleting early post of the W.I.P. thread but i guess cant be done so had to repost as final.

CRACKBERRY Store
    Last edited by sadosdesigns; 08-28-11 at 09:00 PM.
    06-13-11 03:48 PM
    It looks really nice. perfect for my newly changed housing (black to red)
    06-15-11 02:25 AM
    thnx alot... seems people dont really enjoy a nice colorful theme now days... haha well that and maybe cause its a Pokemon concept theme... =]
    06-16-11 03:44 PM
    thnx alot... seems people dont really enjoy a nice colorful theme now days... haha well that and maybe cause its a Pokemon concept theme... =]
    This is very very awesome, so how do we get this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 04:54 AM
    I saw the previews of all of your themes , and will admit that you are a great talent in the Theme Making area.

All your themes are very beautiful, and specially the one posted here is just too good looking and so perfect.

Thanks
    Sunny
    08-27-11 07:03 AM
    I saw the previews of all of your themes , and will admit that you are a great talent in the Theme Making area.

All your themes are very beautiful, and specially the one posted here is just too good looking and so perfect.

Thanks
    Sunny
    Thnx alot Sunny.... from what i see u got great SVG skills which i got none basically... haha
    08-28-11 10:20 PM
    I am also new to these Buddy, but If I could help you., please let me know. I will try to help you in that regards.

Thanks
    Sunny
    08-28-11 11:53 PM
    new theme coming soon so just bumping the old... its allowed right? :P
    09-08-11 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD