I can not rave enough about this theme!!! So much is packed into just 523KB, that it's unbelieveable. It's extremely wallpaper friendly, the icons are a perfect size, and I love that you can access cal/msg/profile just from the homescreen. I especially love the SMS pop-up at the bottom of the screen. I loved it so much that I turned off that option on Berry Pop-Up.

As far as the landscape issue.....I don't use it much. I find it more irritating that my screen keeps moving so I just use QuickLaunch or Six-Tools to lock the screen in portrait mode.

03-07-11 08:04 PM
    I can not rave enough about this theme!!! So much is packed into just 523KB, that it's unbelieveable. It's extremely wallpaper friendly, the icons are a perfect size, and I love that you can access cal/msg/profile just from the homescreen. I especially love the SMS pop-up at the bottom of the screen. I loved it so much that I turned off that option on Berry Pop-Up.

As far as the landscape issue.....I don't use it much. I find it more irritating that my screen keeps moving so I just use QuickLaunch or Six-Tools to lock the screen in portrait mode.

Thanks, glad you are enjoying it...
    03-11-11 09:19 PM
    03-13-11 09:52 PM
    You always got your device setup too look so good man.
    06-12-11 11:25 AM
    Anyway we could get landscape support? This theme is so sick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 05:58 PM
    Anyway we could get landscape support? This theme is so sick

I tried that when I first made this theme, it didn't turn out so well.

I usally just stick with non landscape designs to keep the size small and to keep the theme simple for all users.

I am glad you like it tho, even with out the landscape.
    06-12-11 06:35 PM
    Yea its my fav theme, I have this app that locks the screen in portrait which is sick. If you just can't do ls that's fine, just curious. Could it work with a static wallpaper and just a few apps in one row?

06-12-11 09:18 PM
    Yea its my fav theme, I have this app that locks the screen in portrait which is sick. If you just can't do ls that's fine, just curious. Could it work with a static wallpaper and just a few apps in one row?

Simple static wallpaper and a row of icons would create bigger file size and possibly induce lag, which no one wants lag...lol
    06-13-11 07:13 AM
    I got it but I'm not using it becaus the landscap missing, maybe even a ls that show the today would be good to make it my no 1 theme

06-15-11 03:15 PM
    Haha bro I've tried ls for a while, no good. It would easily be my number 1 with ls support, I don't use today- I'd prefer an icon or two

06-15-11 03:57 PM
    I got it but I'm not using it becaus the landscap missing, maybe even a ls that show the today would be good to make it my no 1 theme

Haha bro I've tried ls for a while, no good. It would easily be my number 1 with ls support, I don't use today- I'd prefer an icon or two

This is another good example of why I don't do ls, it is to hard to please everyone .
    06-16-11 03:46 PM
    Yea- I don't mean to complain cause the theme is awesome, its just hard bc our phones allow for LS they aren't like droids and iphones that only have portrait. Still an awesome theme.

06-16-11 06:47 PM
    Yea- I don't mean to complain cause the theme is awesome, its just hard bc our phones allow for LS they aren't like droids and iphones that only have portrait. Still an awesome theme.

Lol, I fully understand. I started out with a Storm1 and now use a Storm2, which also uses ls.

I guess what I can't understand is why Torch users prefer to have ls on there themes. It was never such a dilemma till the 9800 came out.

For me being a Storm user I find themes with ls to be pointless, but that is just my opinion. However I do like themes that have the Today item on ls, again just my opinion.

Anyhow I do appreciate your comments and I hope the lack of ls does not discourage you or others from trying my themes.
    06-16-11 08:27 PM
    Fortunately I have an app that locks in portrait mode so I just use that when neded. I like smooth fluid themes regardless of ls support. This theme is def a favorite of mine

06-17-11 08:58 AM
    +1 on the LS Today screens ..
    06-17-11 10:07 AM
    Same here, the YouTube is what sold me.
    Gotta love YouTube
    08-12-11 01:09 PM
    Im going to have to get this one again.. !!!!!!!!!
    08-16-11 12:50 PM
    +1 for LS support even if it makes it slower

08-16-11 05:09 PM
    I hear JaLaw has a new one coming .. hmmm
    08-21-11 10:47 AM
    I hear JaLaw has a new one coming .. hmmm
    I might even have another new one coming soon...lol
    09-16-11 02:00 PM
    wow how on earth did i not get this theme..holy batman!
    09-18-11 12:03 PM
    wow how on earth did i not get this theme..holy batman!
    Holy atomic pile, Batman! I don't know...lol
    09-25-11 03:53 AM
    Thank you again for your screen shots.
    09-29-11 04:42 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD