BerryBionic

Introducing BerryBionic, another RJ Design creation.
    Please see videos and screen shots for more detail before purchasing.

*Storm and Torch versions*
    BeWeather hotspot left side of screen.
    QuickLaunch hotspot right side of screen.
    Eight icons at the bottom are customizable. (slots 1 thru 8)
    Two mini icons at bottom are customizable. (slots 9 and 10)
    Touch arrows at bottom to slide the dock.
    Touch center grid between mini icons to hide and show icons (except the mini icons).
    Touch the notification bar at the top to show and hide the Today Screen
    Today Screen ONLY shows Messages and Calendar events.
    Trackpad navigation is not an option for the Torch version.

Please ensure you select the correct theme for your device and as always please do a battery pull after initial install.

Last edited by jalaw; 03-13-11 at 07:25 AM.
    jenna_jax likes this.
    02-25-11 05:47 AM
    Free coupon for the first one?
    02-25-11 06:32 AM
    How bout da 2nd?????
    02-25-11 09:44 AM
    Hello very nice theme there will be free coupons
    02-25-11 09:48 AM
    Droiiiiiiiddddddddddddddd!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 09:57 AM
    Free coupon for the first one?
    How bout da 2nd?????
    Hello very nice theme there will be free coupons
    Lol... at .99 cents it's already a steal...
    02-25-11 11:15 AM
    Lol... at .99 cents it's already a steal...
    hahaha true
    02-25-11 11:33 AM
    Ooh, gonna buy this one. YouTube video sold me on it.
    02-25-11 01:32 PM
    You did a great job on this one, very well skinned almost everywhere in the theme, including BBM.
    Can you make option to hide the descriptions under the icons on the home screen?
    02-27-11 04:33 AM
    I'm sorry for buying this one. I got a torch and there's no landscape! Its just wrong! There's a buck I will never see again!
    I think that if there's no landscape don't sell it in the torch forum.
    Maybe RJdesign will have the dignity to give me back my money

02-27-11 08:44 AM
    I'm sorry for buying this one. I got a torch and there's no landscape! Its just wrong! There's a buck I will never see again!
    I think that if there's no landscape don't sell it in the torch forum.
    Maybe RJdesign will have the dignity to give me back my money

I'm truly sorry you feel this way but nowhere in the description does it state that this theme has Landscape mode.

Most Devs will state if a theme has Landscape mode, they do not announce that it does not have it. Remember Landscape is only an option in themes, it is not a requirement.

I believe just because you think it should have Landscape does not mean others have the same belief, therefore I will continue to sell non-Landscape themes in the Torch Forums.

It has nothing to do with dignity.
    02-27-11 09:43 AM
    I'm truly sorry you feel this way but nowhere in the description does it state that this theme has Landscape mode.

Most Devs will state if a theme has Landscape mode, they do not announce that it does not have it. Remember Landscape is only an option in themes, it is not a requirement.

I believe just because you think it should have Landscape does not mean others have the same belief, therefore I will continue to sell non-Landscape themes in the Torch Forums.

It has nothing to do with dignity.
    Just curious why you do not support landscape with your themes, as there are plenty of themes that do and they work quite well with the new themebuilder?
    02-27-11 10:03 AM
    Just curious why you do not support landscape with your themes, as there are plenty of themes that do and they work quite well with the new themebuilder?
    I do have a few themes that use Landscape but for the most part I choose not to.

Landscape in a theme can slow it down depending on the amount of graphics used and other things.

In the case of this theme I choose not to because I wanted to keep it as simple, clean and fast as possible.

I know for some it is a deal breaker to not have Landscape but I don't believe every theme needs it or that every person desires it.
    02-27-11 10:19 AM
    I do have a few themes that use Landscape but for the most part I choose not to.

Landscape in a theme can slow it down depending on the amount of graphics used and other things.

In the case of this theme I choose not to because I wanted to keep it as simple, clean and fast as possible.

I know for some it is a deal breaker to not have Landscape but I don't believe every theme needs it or that every person desires it.
    I completely understand your point, but I do think that all Torch themes should say whether they support or don't support landscape.
    (FYI, I've used many themes with landscape support that have no lag at all.)
    In any case, this is a nice looking theme.
    Last edited by tellsells; 02-27-11 at 10:58 AM.
    02-27-11 10:37 AM
    Most themes that have landscape will state so.. If it doesn't - well it won't sate it. You could also look at screenshots or ask in the thread before purchase. Landscape is an option, not a requirement.

02-27-11 11:36 AM
    I agree with Kolonji its an option. Besides if it doesn't state that and you purchased it by accident its not really upto the dev to return ur $ no? Just my 2 cents.

02-27-11 12:08 PM
    I didn't even notice that it's lacking landscape support. I've used oh, five or six Android style themes and this is my favorite thus far. And for 99 cents, it's a steal. Not like some themers who charge 7 bucks for half baked crap. This one is very nicely done, very functional and yet wallpaper friendly. Love it (at least till the next theme I love comes along, which will be a while I bet)!
    02-27-11 12:39 PM

I like....Thanks for the awesome themes...
    02-27-11 05:42 PM
    Ooh, gonna buy this one. YouTube video sold me on it.
    Same here, the YouTube is what sold me.

Wish someone would do one like this with Blue instead of the green! hint hint
    02-27-11 06:47 PM

I like....Thanks for the awesome themes...
    Niiiiiiice !!

02-28-11 09:37 AM
    Niiiiiiice !!

Thank you. Everything jalaw does looks awesome with Berryweather....or should I say, jalaw your themes make BerryWeather look good...Thanks again for another great theme jalaw...
    02-28-11 06:59 PM
    Thank you. Everything jalaw does looks awesome with Berryweather....or should I say, jalaw your themes make BerryWeather look good...Thanks again for another great theme jalaw...
    I love BerryWeather, so I try to make all my stuff look good with it. Thanks man...
    03-01-11 05:42 PM

Bbbbbbioniccccccc!

03-06-11 08:44 AM

Bbbbbbioniccccccc!

Sweeeetttt....
    03-06-11 11:06 AM
    The description is talking about 10 icons ( 5+5) , while all I can see for the Torch is 4+3+ 2 arrows. Can you please explain ?

Forget the question, have seen the video.

Thanks
    Last edited by m.seif; 03-06-11 at 12:06 PM.
    03-06-11 12:02 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD