hi everyone, so i just wanted to share with you a new theme i have coming out later this week, BeAmplified.

BeAmplified is a BlackBerry Playbook inspired theme, with all the refinements you would come to expect

watch the youtube preview video but please bear in mind it`ll look a touch different for torch, will get a vid of that up when its ready too

the theme has 4 tabs

All - Application icons 1 to 4
    Social - Facebook, Social Feeds, BBM and Twitter (both RIM app versions, apps must be installed to work)
    Media - Music, Videos, Pictures, Camera
    Favourites - Application icons 5 to 8

also the theme has a panel that slides across the screen (like the multitasking of the playbook) which can be shown or hidden at the press of a button, the panel includes

Messages, Calendar, BBM, Browser, Music and Pictures

this gives you a total of 22 applications directly from your homescreen

This theme should be out later this week, but feel free to make any suggestions or comments as all feedback is welcomed
    10-10-10 10:02 PM
    FAVORITES! spell check..
    10-10-10 10:09 PM
    FAVORITES! spell check..
    its the UK spelling (and canadian english spelling too)
    10-10-10 10:12 PM
    Theme looks very cool! I like the variety of apps from the home screen. Great for a multitasker..

If you need any Beta Testers, I'm willing to help. 9800/6.0.0.246 pin:22CF35C3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 11:41 PM
    This looks good! I hope to see the Torch vid soon...I think I might pick this one up when it comes out.
    10-11-10 05:08 AM
    FAVORITES! spell check..
    LMAO

We speak english, you americans took our language and then spoilt it!

why dont americans like the letter U ?
    10-11-10 07:49 AM
    Is this going to be released anytime soon? I've been really curious about what the torch version might look like.
    10-16-10 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD