DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BBTHEMELAB!! StaticFX, Matt...anybody! follow this link....tty0 owned you

Need an URGENT reply on this one thanks...!!
    01-20-11 01:30 PM
    Wow.. WTF.. Thats not cool.
    01-20-11 01:31 PM
    This sucks....OTA's there aren't working too. Sure hope they get it figured out soon!
    01-20-11 01:33 PM
    LOL, some script kiddie looking for fame

I was just gonna upload a beta ota for testing too.....

:-
    01-20-11 01:38 PM
    I BBM'd matt.. hoping we have a Backup. Just some ***** tryin to be cool. Not sure what the point is going after BBTL?

EDit: even the admin backend is gone.
    Last edited by StaticFX; 01-20-11 at 02:10 PM.
    01-20-11 02:03 PM
    Must be Android users.

j/k. :P
    01-20-11 02:28 PM
    Ah Mannnnn... glad I have backups of all my themes.... but now I'll have to repost my links. I think we need a bounty on the hackers head. Some loser who has nothing better to do with his life then to mess with others.
    01-20-11 04:28 PM
    Ah Mannnnn... glad I have backups of all my themes.... but now I'll have to repost my links. I think we need a bounty on the hackers head. Some loser who has nothing better to do with his life then to mess with others.
    Where will you host your themes if you leave BBTheme Labs? I'm in the same boat. I might just use my internet provider. BBTheme Labs is so quick and easy to use though. Plus it being free with no storage limitations. I think you're the one who referred them to me. I wonder how long they'll be down. They'll have to tighten up security before they go back online.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 04:38 PM
    Where will you host your themes if you leave BBTheme Labs? I'm in the same boat. I might just use my internet provider. BBTheme Labs is so quick and easy to use though. Plus it being free with no storage limitations. I think you're the one who referred them to me. I wonder how long they'll be down. They'll have to tighten up security before they go back online.

not sure, I'll have to check around. I'm sure Matt will get things all back up again. Do you have backups of all your themes?
    01-20-11 04:44 PM
    not sure, I'll have to check around. I'm sure Matt will get things all back up again. Do you have backups of all your themes?
    Oh yeah. Of course.

01-20-11 05:29 PM
    Must be Android users.

j/k. :P
    More than likely a competitor or someone who was not satisfied and has a few PC skills. Notice I said few cause this has rookie written all over it...
    01-20-11 06:00 PM
    Looks like Matt is on top of it already. No longer get the Hacked screen and the OTA portion of the site looks normal but gives the following error:
    Protocol error
    Got malformed JSON response:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_EXIT in /home/content/b/c/a/bca360/html/bbthemelab.com/bbtlota/backend/r.php on line 23

My guess is he'll have it up in no time
    01-20-11 06:08 PM
    01-20-11 06:30 PM
    All;

First off, thank you for the concern in what I have to deal with going forward. After spending a few minutes on my phone with my ISP (GoDaddy), they informed me that whoever did this was able to get in from the forums. They also said it doesnt look like the information from the site was taken or changed.

They are in the investigation progress. They are trying to find out who did this and then more action will be taken.

I was able to log into the backend of the website and saw all of the posts were there - however - they didn't show up. The downloads are still registering, and everything within the database seems to be untouched.

I do not know when this will be fixed - I am hoping a few days. Follow us on Twitter (@bbthemelab - or in sig) for updates as we find them out.

Thanks for the ongoing support.

Matt

PS - If you need your theme files just email me - matt(at)mattginsberg.net and I can zip them for you.
    Last edited by bbthemelab; 01-20-11 at 08:01 PM.
    01-20-11 07:55 PM
    Matt.. I coulndt get to the back end when i tried.. it was redirecting to the hack. I figured that they couldnt get to the database (or maybe didnt want to)... glad to know its mostly still there.
    01-20-11 08:19 PM
    Geoff,

I created another directly in the FTP that redirects to the main backend of the site.

I made some more lee-way. The posts are now showing up in the backend - so NOTHING was destoryed....

The OTA is still down so I am working on that to get that back up....

ShortURL and Chat Rooms were not touched.
    01-20-11 08:22 PM
    cool.. they just wanted to prove a point instead of really causing damage... still... a-holes.
    01-20-11 09:02 PM
    The *******! I love bbthemelab! Glad to know nothing been changed! Do you guys know when it'll be up again?

01-20-11 09:02 PM
    Website is now live!!!!!!!!

OTA is now live!!!!!!!
    01-20-11 09:22 PM
    That's great!!! Glad you could fix it up...did you find out who did it?

01-20-11 09:34 PM
    did you find out who did it?

GoDaddy won't tell me. They have an IP though.
    01-20-11 09:36 PM
    Just tested one of my OTA links. Looks like everything I'd back in order. Glad you were able to get things back up. Thank you Matt
    01-20-11 09:37 PM
    GoDaddy won't tell me. They have an IP though.
    At least now they can find out who it is now...
    01-20-11 09:53 PM
    Website is now live!!!!!!!!

OTA is now live!!!!!!!
    Thank you guys for getting it sorted so quickly!!...the sh*+headz should be got back at...maybe legally if possible!

01-20-11 11:03 PM
    Looks like they're at it again! Either that, or somebody is working on getting it straightened out still. Internal Server Error right now.
    01-21-11 02:14 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD