Hi,

My Blackberry Torch was factory unlocked and packed for Vodafone. It had a default vodaphone theme in it. I installed some more themes from app world but the issue is that as i load a new theme, the Charging Bolt Symbol for charging the phone dissapears, and i don't come to know if the phone is charging or not but it actually is charging. When i change my theme to the default vodaphone theme, the symbol appears again while charging.

Can you please help me if i can have the charging symbol with all the themes i have installed.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Vikas
    06-02-11 05:25 AM
    Have you done a battery pull since installing the theme? If not, do so. If you have, then it may be an issue with that one theme. Contact the theme builder's customer support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-11 06:30 AM
    Yes i did the battery pull but results are the same. and its not with one but all the themes apart the default one...i have loaded 7 free themes from App world and all are behaving hte same way. does that have something to do with the phone...other wise the phone is working perfectly..
    06-02-11 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD