07-04-11 12:05 PM
69 123
tools
    infernox - sent a PM... thanks!
    06-20-11 10:05 AM
    I think you fixed it. Here are the screenshots. One is with and without Wifi on. Thanks.
    06-20-11 10:56 AM
    Loving the new update! I chuckled a little bit when I read your notes about adding the right theme lol
    06-20-11 02:50 PM
    Hi all

Looks that update has fixed the double BB Bis icon issue.
    I like it very much !!!

Only two more things :

1st, there is an "underline" below the Network icon... you don't see it if you put a dark wallpaper obviously. Don't know if it was there since the first release.

2nd, in the today calendar, the "etc" dots goes away from the today screen.

Well that's all from me.

Thx for all your work StaticFX.

Last edited by chesternoos; 06-21-11 at 12:44 PM.
    06-21-11 12:28 PM
    The font here looks much bigger than the font I have in the 1st version. I had no such problems then, and I am still using it.
    May I suggest you make the font smaller ?
    06-21-11 02:10 PM
    I actually think the fonts are too small.
    Is there anyway to make the fonts user defined so that we can make the fonts look the way we want in other screens such as the email and options screen, etc?
    06-22-11 01:36 AM
    This is the font on my Torch, nothing is extending beyond the white board. But again this is the 1st version.

06-22-11 08:49 AM
    This is the font on my Torch, nothing is extending beyond the white board. But again this is the 1st version.

Thanks for your reply, but as you said, your version is the 1st one, in which :
    - Font hasn't been changed to a smaller one, due to Message Inbox time cut off
    - Landscape mode wasn't operational, like it should do.
    - Double bis icon issue didn't exist (which occure once landscape mode worked)
    - Bis icon wasn't green

Well in my opinion if it goes outside the white board, it is due to the font size.
    and sincerely i'm ok if it stays like that, even if i found it a bit to small.
    I really enjoy having this theme, haven't change it since it came out...which is quite long for me

All the best m.seif and StaticFX !!!
    06-22-11 11:17 AM
    sorry.. was busy with the bold version. let me see what I can do.
    06-24-11 08:22 AM
    ok.. for some reason.. no matter what width i set the calendar it still goes past the edge.
    06-24-11 11:30 AM
    UPDATED!!!

fixed the calendar issue by hiding the location now it fits!
    also may have fixed the messages screen font and browser history screen font
    06-24-11 03:33 PM
    Hey Static,
    love this theme, but loved the 2nd version more than the 3rd. The font size in the message list is too big for my taste now.
    any chance of it going bag to it's original size?
    Dave
    06-25-11 06:54 PM
    I have had a few complaints about this.. I will change it back and tell people to only upgrade if they want tje other font.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 07:06 PM
    wait.. I made the font smaller.. and have a few complaints of it being too small?

did you try adjusting the font in the phone settings?
    06-27-11 08:33 AM
    I didn't get a notification from Crackberry that it'd been updated again....I just did a check and see there's a version ending 1458 or something like that.....and it is fixed, sorry for that...and THANKS!
    06-27-11 09:41 AM
    great!

glad that did it
    06-27-11 10:03 AM
    I notice it's been mentioned here before, but I'm a little confused by the response/resolution. I have what I think is the latest version of this theme on my Torch, and love it - except for the screen on the Messages page. I have my font set to Arial, 6 point, but the Messages screen seems to be BBAlpha, 10 or 12 point. I can post a screen capture tomorrow morning when I get home from work. Nothing I do to change the font will make a difference, for the most part.

The one thing I do notice is that the date bar that splits up the messages by date received will change to my desired font, if I scroll on to it with the scrollpad.
    06-28-11 09:07 PM
    thats odd...

1st check / re-download the theme... then do a battery pull (even after the reboot)
    let me know
    06-28-11 09:43 PM
    hey Static,
    I've re-downloaded and rebooted....the font in the message list is still bigger.
    can you redo?
    Dave
    07-04-11 12:05 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD