uh oh!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

So Sorry!!!
    No need to apologize especially that I got that other theme for free.
    06-17-11 07:47 AM
    Ahh true!! nice lol

well.. post in the Treasure theme thread if you find any issues (or if you like it!)
    Maseroche likes this.
    06-17-11 07:54 AM
    So atleast for my the bis symbol on the connections button now shows twice, anyone else verify?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 08:00 AM
    kevy... make sure you do a battery pull after install.
    06-17-11 08:07 AM
    I get the double symbol as well even after a battery pull.
    Last edited by Maseroche; 06-18-11 at 11:43 AM.
    06-17-11 08:15 AM
    Message size and double digit time stamp fixed. Yah! Looks great.

Maseroche is correct. On the homescreen, I too am seeing a double BIS symbol.

06-17-11 08:27 AM
    ok.. now how is that even possible!!!??? *sigh*
    06-17-11 08:36 AM
    Hi

Done the latest update just a few minutes ago.
    - Landscape homescreen now works for me, Great !!! (even if i don't use it).
    - Message Inbox time stamp show well and smaller (even if, since the beginning it all was good for me) - Maybe the user needed to change font style or size only, that's sometime what i have to do in some others themes.
    - Today calendar, obviously as font is smaller now, it shows a bit more details.

- Got free your new "Treasure" theme !!! (well i deleted cause was not interested by this theme when you first presented it few weeks ago... by the way nicely done )

The only issue now i got is the double blackberry BIS symbol as Maseroche says.

Good work StaticFX.
    06-17-11 08:37 AM
    Haha see I was right!

06-17-11 08:42 AM
    You got sharp eyes kevy but this is not the only theme with that double symbol. I saw it on another theme as well by someone else.
    06-17-11 08:53 AM
    Yea I've seen it a few times as well, I think it might be a thing with the theme builder. Kinda of like the calendar not skinning on older themes

06-17-11 08:56 AM
    Maseroche
    What version of the theme are you using ? I do not have this issue on the 1st and 2nd version ( did not DL the last one yet) ?
    By the way, how did you manage to hide the events ? or you did edit the photo ?
    Last edited by m.seif; 06-17-11 at 11:14 AM.
    06-17-11 11:06 AM
    Here's my homescreen with the double BIS symbol. Hope it helps with the fix.
    06-17-11 11:44 AM
    i need a volunteer to test the new wifi dots....
    I custom coded them and created a set of green dots.

Need to know if the coding works

first person to go here OTA LINK gets to test

SFX Designs - BlackBerry Themes

link will only work once... please post back that you have it
    Last edited by StaticFX; 06-17-11 at 12:24 PM.
    06-17-11 12:19 PM
    I will test it for you.
    06-17-11 12:28 PM
    ok.. whoever (if not you infernox) got the theme from that link.. post back with the results (and a screenshot if possible)

THANKS!
    06-17-11 01:08 PM
    Maseroche
    What version of the theme are you using ? I do not have this issue on the 1st and 2nd version ( did not DL the last one yet) ?
    By the way, how did you manage to hide the events ? or you did edit the photo ?
    I'm using the latest version which is 1.21 I think. That pic was not edited and no idea about why there's no events. Maybe it's because I don't have any
    06-17-11 01:17 PM
    Here are the screenshots. Let explain the scenarios to help.

1) When not connected to a Wifi network (but the wifi is on), the BIS icon is to the right of the 3G and works / looks fine.

2) When connected to a wifi network, the BIS icon is to the far left of the 3G and slightly overlaps over to the wifi signal icon.
    06-17-11 01:58 PM
    I can't get to the homescreen options. If I click the menu button from the homescreen and bring up the app menu, then click the menu button again and click "options", it just bounces back to the app menu. Same thing with going into the options from the options icon. Clicking on Home Screen Preferences brings me right back to the previous screen.
    06-17-11 02:28 PM
    Here are the screenshots. Let explain the scenarios to help.

1) When not connected to a Wifi network (but the wifi is on), the BIS icon is to the right of the 3G and works / looks fine.

2) When connected to a wifi network, the BIS icon is to the far left of the 3G and slightly overlaps over to the wifi signal icon.
    is this with the new version from my site??
    where are the green dots!??? lol

WAIT!!! the landscape wifi dots are bleeding through to the portrait screen!!
    ok.... hmmm

I can't get to the homescreen options. If I click the menu button from the homescreen and bring up the app menu, then click the menu button again and click "options", it just bounces back to the app menu. Same thing with going into the options from the options icon. Clicking on Home Screen Preferences brings me right back to the previous screen.
    ??? i may be wrong.. but arent those options for the BlackBerry6 style.. not custom?
    06-17-11 02:35 PM

??? i may be wrong.. but arent those options for the BlackBerry6 style.. not custom?
    Those options have been available in every theme I've used. One of the main options in that menu is to change the wallpaper. The only way to change the wallpaper in this theme is to go into the pictures app and select a pic then select "set as wallpaper" from the menu.
    06-17-11 02:53 PM

You are correct.........
    06-17-11 03:05 PM
    You are correct.........
    I agree too, seems that custom theme doesnt have that menu options. Have checked in 8 of the themes i have bought lately, none have that "homescreen options", only Blackberry style OS6 theme shows that, as far as i can see.

Even with the double bis icon, and the smaller font (I prefer the previous size) it still a very well made theme...Thanks again StaticFX !!!
    06-17-11 03:14 PM
    is this with the new version from my site??
    where are the green dots!??? lol

WAIT!!! the landscape wifi dots are bleeding through to the portrait screen!!
    ok.... hmmm
    Yes, that is the new version from your site.
    06-17-11 04:32 PM
    Ok. So its the landscape wifi bullets.

06-17-11 06:48 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD