i love scenic pics, like waterfalls, mountains , landscape or something like that, and i am looking for a theme that i can see the whole pic on my wall paper without icons being in the way ! does anyone know of a them ota that i can download
    02-17-11 11:33 AM
    Would my all-wall theme do what you're looking for? (link in signature)

The first version has no hotspots on the home screen. If you want absolutely NO icons, that can't happen (that I'm aware of). There are a couple of icons which ThemeBuilder will not allow us to remove. However, if you want me to remove everything else, let me know which of the 5 versions you like (if you want hotspots) and I can remove everything that ThemeBuilder will allow me to remove (including notifications).
    02-17-11 11:39 AM
    There are several themes that are very wallpaper friendly. All-wall like KahnFan suggests is as good as any. The only problem with that one is landscape and that is a small issue IMHO.

For other possibilities check out the 9800 theme forum. There are many options in there both free and paid.
    02-17-11 11:47 AM
    i love scenic pics, like waterfalls, mountains , landscape or something like that, and i am looking for a theme that i can see the whole pic on my wall paper without icons being in the way ! does anyone know of a them ota that i can download
    Check out this one:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/pr...dscape-542518/

It has lots of options and works flawlessly. It's not free but it's worth the price.
    02-17-11 12:27 PM
    Stock Plus and Georgia are good wallpaper-friendly themes too.
    02-17-11 02:48 PM
    If you want the wallpaper fully visible but want functionality too, check out:
    TiltLaunch
    TiltLaunch Lite
    SuperTilt
    SuperTilt Lite

I love these themes, though I'm not the dev who made them... The lite versions have 1 hidden dock, while the full versions have 4 (they're all free, not that kind of lite), and TiltLaunch will automatically launch the first icon in your application list when you switch to landscape. Hope this helps!
    02-17-11 09:24 PM
    ok i got the tiltlaunch lite, no one question, how to i set to where on my home screen the 4 icons i want at the bottom are text messages on the left then email then phone then browser? how do i set those to be my icons on my homescreen?>
    02-18-11 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD