Plez, plez, plez...I'm asking for any themes in dark red or like a crimson or scarlet red for my red torch. I'm not picky, just so its not bright red. Thanks a million to all the talented theme builders on here for their awesome themes!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 07:07 PM
    03-15-11 08:22 PM
    Take a look here and let me know if my 4+4 might be dark enough? BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

If not, I have another dark red theme coming.
    03-16-11 01:29 AM
    Hi. I love your 4+4 Red and had it downloaded on my phone for a few days however I couldn't get use to the hiddden dock or only a few icons on the homescreen. I prefer all my icons accessible on the homepage where I can pull them up or down as I like, pretty much like the origional AT&T theme that came with my Torch. I do love that dark red color of your theme. Would it be possible for you to make something similar to it but with my preferences. I also like the percentage or bars battery meter...just saying. Thanks so much!

03-16-11 03:16 AM
    I prefer all my icons accessible on the homepage where I can pull them up or down as I like, pretty much like the origional AT&T theme that came with my Torch.
    This is so crazy. Last night I started you a theme on the orginal with the trays on a darkred background. I got alittle stuck and crashed out. I'll finish it this afternoon. I was worried about the orginal layout not being what you wanted.

03-16-11 07:39 AM
    No problem.I'm so excited. Can hardly wait to see it. Thanks!

03-16-11 08:19 AM
    Curvycat, check your PM's.
    03-16-11 11:17 AM
    03-16-11 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD