i saw a few in the store here but nothing that looks any good. Are there any good ones out there yet or do we still have to wait a month or 2 to see some good ones?
    09-27-10 07:17 PM
    Theme Studio 6.0 just came out today so we should start seeing some more themes soon.
    09-27-10 07:41 PM
    LOL theme studio came out 1 hour ago. You are expecting quality themes in less than an hour?

...I will be releasing some free Torch themes today (most likely within 2 hours...)

Posted from my Blackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 07:56 PM
    I tried and no luck. EXTREMELY buggy. All I did was try to replace the background and it crashed, every time.
    I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling.
    09-27-10 08:39 PM
    I can't wait for some new themes! I love the stock theme, but I'm curious to see what people can customize.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 08:54 PM
    If I was Torch owner I'd wait just a bit longer. You don't want a theme that was developed in a hurry. Wait a couple of days at the most and you'll see some good themes come out
    09-28-10 12:29 AM
    If I was Torch owner I'd wait just a bit longer. You don't want a theme that was developed in a hurry. Wait a couple of days at the most and you'll see some good themes come out
    very true, its so buggy its a joke, cant skin wifi setup icon, profiles icon stays OS6 style, banners arent the same colour on device as shown on screen, the list goes on.

TB5 is a WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get
    TB6 is a WYSIWYG - what you see isnt what you get

it IS however a beta, so cant slam it too much, lets just say testing is a must on a device
    09-28-10 09:56 AM
    the refreshed and calm themes at mobihand are really nice and cheap
    10-14-10 02:34 PM
    we are nearly at crimbo and bb torch has been out for 2 months where are all the themes and when can we expect any quality plz so bored with iberry and std tray crap anyone ps i abs adore ma torch jist want to improve it
    12-14-10 01:29 PM
    we are nearly at crimbo and bb torch has been out for 2 months where are all the themes and when can we expect any quality plz so bored with iberry and std tray crap anyone ps i abs adore ma torch jist want to improve it
    Yo g wut kine thmes u lookin 4?

12-14-10 01:46 PM
    Ahahahhahhhh

12-14-10 04:09 PM
    Fav themes for 9800 so far are all from vince the prince. OS_10, htc desire, eye os4. All good themes with some great points , BUT they don't work in landscape like all the others, AND Vince does not believe in allowing trackpad OR touchscreen, he only codes touchscreen and I prefer option for both.

SO please developers, wish list.... Trackpad OR touchscreen.... today with messages and calendar , give as many lines as possible and show as much detail as possible. Suggest time, abbrev from and text . When displaying today , shade so text can be viewed if light wallpaper. Give time, short from, and as much text as possible.
    Keep user definable font if poss. Nothing wrong with bb stock icons. Use blue to highlight icons like stock theme. Tasteful colours. big clock, quick launch support, weather icon
    Keep icons large for touch usage, nothing too small. Provide at least 12 definable icons. Plus STD, MSG, text, cal, Twitter

Include that lot and you have my cash

12-14-10 05:18 PM
    So far, out of all the themes I've bought and downloaded and the free ones, my favorite themes are http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/td...themes-552936/ and http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/pr...dscape-542518/ These are both, by far, my favorite. Although I have downloaded many that are very good as well. Mainly from VinceThePrince. I'm sorry Vince, I just found some other themes that suited my needs better.
    12-15-10 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD