Whew I got my 1st theme put together. I had so many idea and so little knowledge lol. I would appreciate any bodies advice and criticism.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 07:32 PM
    This should be in the themes section...
    You'll get a lot more response there, especially if you attach some pictures of it or at least describe it.

02-22-11 07:48 PM
    If you post some pics of the theme, I may be interested in testing it for you
    02-22-11 07:51 PM
    I'll try it. NP

02-22-11 08:00 PM
    I'll try it, let me know.
    02-22-11 08:05 PM
    Its posted in theme dev. Section I didn't think about looking for a theme section. I'll. Chech that out. I put it here cause it was built for aTorch in mind.
    Krissnol how do you want me toget it to you?

02-22-11 08:09 PM
    There is an entire section of the forums dedicated to themes for the various BlackBerry devices. They have it broke down so every BlackBerry device has it's own section and there are plenty of other users that frequent there that would love to help you out i'm sure.

FYI, you may want to get familiar with that area of the forums because I wouldn't be surprised if this thread disappears in the next few days. Not trying to be mean of anything, just trying to give you a heads up!

02-22-11 09:07 PM
    Jleeblanch thanks for the heads up.

02-22-11 09:24 PM
    Whew I got my 1st theme put together. I had so many idea and so little knowledge lol. I would appreciate any bodies advice and criticism.

PM me. I'll give it a go.
    ~ecm

02-22-11 10:14 PM
    so what kind of theme it is? os6 theme? no tab theme? anything else theme?

Having problem with your ota? sorry I don't quite understand what ironed out mean ;p english is not my primary language.
    02-23-11 09:52 AM
    Aight now here is the alx link http://hostj2me.com/d/13013/Echo4.alx

What i mean by ironed out is that I have to figure it out. This is all new to me.

This theme has trays its intended for the Torch. I said that above. I just tried my hands at some ideas I had.
    02-23-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD