Adorno announced "Dangerous 2 Today Style" Theme. Today Plus
    The theme could be easily buy and download from
    Сrackberry

Features:

Fast
    No lags
    Background on all screens
    All application icons
    Hidden Bottom Dock 6 Customizable Icons ( 5 for Touch Screen )
    Menu colors, highlights, alert icons and popup buttons
    Fonts and colors
    Profile icons
    Today text
    Weather slot
    Exclusive hourglass download
    New lock panel
    Convenient indicators

Watch in m.YouTube preview this theme

by Adorno
    01-14-11 10:40 AM
    I have a question, I like a lot of your themes, a lot actually (have purchased one for my Torch already), but I was just wondering if the same issues I'm having with that theme apply to all the themes you keep releasing for the Torch. Does the weather slot work for instance?
    01-14-11 10:57 AM
    Also does this also have the issue with the white font on white background of the receipant/contact box when you compose or forward an SMS or MMS? I was told there was an update sent to App World and Mobihand for this but it must have gotten lost in the mail!

has anyone else had this problem because I was told that was the first they had heard about that? I've noticed it on Dangerous and Alpha HD Red. The original Alpha HD does not have the problem.....with my phone atleast.

I was told I would get the update in 2 or 3 days. Today is day 5.
    01-14-11 12:35 PM
    Also does this also have the issue with the white font on white background of the receipant/contact box when you compose or forward an SMS or MMS? I was told there was an update sent to App World and Mobihand for this but it must have gotten lost in the mail!

has anyone else had this problem because I was told that was the first they had heard about that? I've noticed it on Dangerous and Alpha HD Red. The original Alpha HD does not have the problem.....with my phone atleast.

I was told I would get the update in 2 or 3 days. Today is day 5.
    I have the same problem here as well. I have the Black Modern Style theme.
    01-14-11 01:11 PM
    I have the same problem here as well. I have the Black Modern Style theme.
    I figured there were others with problems. In one of the messages I sent to them that they should check all there themes, or I would check if they were mine. This caused me a BIG problem.....accidentally sent a message to my MAMA that you really would not want ya mama to know you had anything to do with! Not good! Now, if I'm using one of those themes, I be sure to go back and check my receipants b4 sending!

I'm 35, but still don't wanna upset Mama!

Everyone that has the font problem needs to start emailing because it seems that I am getting the runaround.

That one problem ruins the whole theme for me!
    01-14-11 01:42 PM
    Dear ehard24 on сraсkberry has long been updated, but you have not bought in this store.
    You bought a Appwo ***, and then upgrade to wait longer!

This topic contains no past mistakes, added new icons and backgrounds for the yellowing of buyers
    01-14-11 01:51 PM
    Dear ehard24 on сraсkberry has long been updated, but you have not bought in this store.

This topic contains no past mistakes, added new icons and backgrounds for the yellowing of buyers
    I'm not following how this answers our questions/concerns. If I understand correctly, you're saying that this theme contains none of the mistakes/issue that the ones both ehard24 and myself have purchased. If that's the case, can't those mistakes be fixed on the theme I purchased from you?

I'm just trying to understand the process here.

Thanks.
    01-14-11 02:05 PM

This is correct for the Dangerous theme. I bought Alpha HD Red at the Crackberry Store and it IS NOT updated. I just DL it AGAIN and same problem is still there.

I was told that it WAS updated at Appw**** because when I first emailed you (and I have mentioned in several other messages) that was where I purchased DANGEROUS.

You told me it would be available in 2-3 days at Appw****. I still have this message if you would like to see.

Should not this be a very simple problem to fix?

By the way, Crackberry store still shows it to be version 1.0.0.
    01-14-11 02:28 PM
    SuperGenius and ehard24
    -read your private message
    -make
    -happiness
    01-14-11 04:31 PM
    Hey Adorno,
    Just wanted to tell you, where everyone could see, THANK YOU for helping me with my font issue in the SMS/MMS receipant box!

I guess we just had some miscomunication problems maybe due to the language barrier. I am looking forward to this theme and the future themes!

Hey SuperGenius,

Just wondering if your issue got solved. I hope so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 02:01 PM
    Hey Adorno,
    Just wanted to tell you, where everyone could see, THANK YOU for helping me with my font issue in the SMS/MMS receipant box!

I guess we just had some miscomunication problems maybe due to the language barrier. I am looking forward to this theme and the future themes!

Hey SuperGenius,

Just wondering if your issue got solved. I hope so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nope... just keeping getting the run around. Basically in a nutshell all I want is the updated version of the theme (I bought 1.0.1 from CrackBerry exactly two weeks ago). I noticed on Blackberry App World there's version 1.2.0 which I've been politely asking for from both Adorno and tech support and no one is helping. I still have the font issue in the SMS/MMS recipient box, weather slot doesn't work and nothing comes up in my Media tray when I scroll to it.

How did your problem get fixed? An update version of the theme?
    Last edited by SuperGenius; 01-15-11 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling corrections
    01-15-11 03:04 PM
    on appword and Сrackberry different numbering, 1.2 where = 1,0,1 here
    Besides, I'm just for you the first collected version of the slot with the weather, but you do not come
    Tomorrow you will write our support and explain in English
    01-15-11 05:39 PM
    I'm not sure what you're saying to be honest. I understand English isn't your first language. I appreciate you trying to send me a different theme with a working weather slot, but the theme doesn't work properly on my Torch in landscape view and it's not the theme I want or purchased. I also appreciate you trying to help, and for the record, I've emailed tech support and we'll see what happens there I guess...
    01-15-11 09:30 PM
    Nope... just keeping getting the run around. Basically in a nutshell all I want is the updated version of the theme (I bought 1.0.1 from CrackBerry exactly two weeks ago). I noticed on Blackberry App World there's version 1.2.0 which I've been politely asking for from both Adorno and tech support and no one is helping. I still have the font issue in the SMS/MMS recipient box, weather slot doesn't work and nothing comes up in my Media tray when I scroll to it.

How did your problem get fixed? An update version of the theme?
    I know what you mean. I was about to pull my hair out myself. At first I thought they were not trying to help, but I think its just they don't quiet understand.

I think what helped me is I started sending screen shots. I would start with the home screen so they would see exactly what theme I was using. I would explain the screen shots and would take a shot of where I composed a message after puttin in 4 or 5 recipiants and it just showed the boxes with nothing in em.

I think they just sent me the updated theme themselves because in Crackberry and Appworld it still shows the old version, and I had to DL it off the computer from the email file they sent. I guess that the online stores have just not released the new versions yet. Both my themes work great now.

Hope you get yours straight!
    01-16-11 02:15 PM
    I know what you mean. I was about to pull my hair out myself. At first I thought they were not trying to help, but I think its just they don't quiet understand.

I think what helped me is I started sending screen shots. I would start with the home screen so they would see exactly what theme I was using. I would explain the screen shots and would take a shot of where I composed a message after puttin in 4 or 5 recipiants and it just showed the boxes with nothing in em.

I think they just sent me the updated theme themselves because in Crackberry and Appworld it still shows the old version, and I had to DL it off the computer from the email file they sent. I guess that the online stores have just not released the new versions yet. Both my themes work great now.

Hope you get yours straight!
    See that's where my frustration lies... you shouldn't be selling themes if you don't have a support system in place to help people who buy your themes and have problems. Updates should be automatically made available to people who have purchased a theme, not them having to hunt down the developer or tech support. It's just really frustrating. I've bought themes for my previous phones and never had this issue. They always updated me with fixes and new versions of their themes.

Anyway, I hope it gets resolved, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.
    ehard24 likes this.
    01-16-11 04:28 PM
    See that's where my frustration lies... you shouldn't be selling themes if you don't have a support system in place to help people who buy your themes and have problems. Updates should be automatically made available to people who have purchased a theme, not them having to hunt down the developer or tech support. It's just really frustrating. I've bought themes for my previous phones and never had this issue. They always updated me with fixes and new versions of their themes.

Anyway, I hope it gets resolved, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.
    Man, you sound just like I did this past week! I don't EVEN wanna know how much time I spent trying to get mine straight. All over a dang theme! If you're like me, and the way you sound, you want what you pay for to be right. Adorno makes some cool themes. I just hope they decided to go through all their themes to check the font issue.
    01-16-11 10:11 PM
    Man, you sound just like I did this past week! I don't EVEN wanna know how much time I spent trying to get mine straight. All over a dang theme! If you're like me, and the way you sound, you want what you pay for to be right. Adorno makes some cool themes. I just hope they decided to go through all their themes to check the font issue.
    Exactly! If I wanted numerous glitches in my theme, I would've grabbed one of the dozens of wonderful free ones available. I can even accept glitches when I at least know they're being addressed, but I feel like I'm just getting the run around. Its just the principle.

I'm glad at least your issue was addressed on your theme.
    01-16-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD