Hello,

while trying to build a new theme, I have run into a problem:
    once I test the theme custom6 from Blackberry Theme Builder V6, I am confronted with a bug I have on my 9800 device but cannot see in the simulator (running 6.0.0.534).

- Immediately, when a theme is installed, and the Blackberry Button is pressed to move from HomeScreen to the IconScreen, only the background can be seen. if one goes back to HomeScreen and the back to the IconScreen, all Icons are there. This does not not happen in the Simulator.

- Being in the IconMenu, an then BB Key and going to Options, only a white flash happens, the "Home Screen Preferences" Screen is not being shown. This happens always on the devce - and again does not happen witht he simulator

Even after completely wiping the 9800 (wipe and "loader /nojvm") this does not change - the physical tool has the issue, the simulator has not.

This happens also with other, downloaded "simple, no tab" themes like
    Karens BlackBerry Themes - Basic Today 9800 (Powered by CubeCart) .

Does anyone have a hint?

DerDON
    09-25-11 03:56 PM
    these seems to happen to all custom made themes every theme i have except for the original theme for the torch does the same thing also when i go into options on all these themes i cant go into the change wallpaper tab i have to change the wallpaper from the media area
    09-25-11 06:11 PM
    That is an issue with OS 6.0.0.600 not theme builder there is nothing you can do about that except load another OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 11:37 PM
    And there r no options for a custom6 theme. Only blackberry6 themes have homescreen options

09-26-11 08:21 PM
    Still an issue with OS build .666, too. The home screen preferences screen is still not accessible when using any theme without the panels, or tabs.

Themes that keep the tabs, even third party themes, don't seem to have this issue.

09-26-11 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD