Im trying to create a fallout 3 theme for a 9800 but on Vista 64 the theme builder 6 just dies..

I've sent a message over to toma avianda on his website but not sure if he'll see it or pick up..

Anyone have a theme builder that works?
    I'd pay through paypal?

(side note I have hunted around for one on google and I have looked on the crackberry forum aswell but cannot see anything usable)
    10-19-10 05:57 PM
    Alright, since beta 2 has been released and since bethesda doesn't allow pip boy to be used for personal profit..

Since sados, toma and sebastian aren't replyingi've tried to make it myself but falling very short

I've came across an issue with the sound profile page, via top left hand corner or the manage profile.. A java error pops up.

The default folder is all the same.. Is there anyway to have individual folder icons?

Last issue; On certain applications I have a semi see through green icon that is meant to be cursor.. On some applications it shows under the icon but on others its an overlay despite me selecting it not to be..

Any ideas?

Also, if I post this for free as this is me experimenting with my phone with their pictures... And as this will be of no profit to me.. Surely it should be ok to post ota... Right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 05:43 AM
    uncaught exception.nullpointerexception is the error message.

02-08-11 06:07 AM
    never got an email from u ... at least on my new account.. my theme builder beta works fine on my windows 7... composer has couple issues only.. and i am working on a pipboy theme for the torch but still very very early stage..

plus as u know the problems with Bethesda i do not know if its even gonna be released and just be used for my personal use.

02-08-11 08:52 AM
    sados.. that is cool and deserves a release. I would change the pip a "little bit" then call it something different - so bethesda cant complain that is a very cool look.
    02-08-11 09:01 AM
    haha.. think that would work out? put a smiley face instead of the vaultboy face...

and thnx.. i took a pic from the game and went on replicating the look of it.
    02-08-11 09:09 AM
    haha.. think that would work out? put a smiley face instead of the vaultboy face...

and thnx.. i took a pic from the game and went on replicating the look of it.
    Don't know which account tbh.
    Runnin vista and beta 1 crashed everytime..

This is my first personal theme hence the ****e attempt, seen your update teaser and eagerly anticipating it..

Downloaded your port from storm and really want to use it but the font in texts and facebook notification read but not read got to me and I just ended up using a hedone with a bfbc2 wallpaper

2322d899 is my pin if anyones got any ideas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 09:59 AM
    Also, I have a TONNE of pictures... icons and tabs etc.

That I... stole.. and modified off of a guy through cydia (iphone)

Wasn't happy with this as I wasn't finished with it

I went into photoshop and did a custom loading wheel... Aswell as a custom loading wheel for beside the clock.. which is about a couple of pixels big... F'n nightmare!

Iphones updated firmware meant folders but couldn't customise the display so downloaded a folders app and came up with this.
    02-08-11 10:08 AM
    haha.. nice one.. yah been like almost 2 years since i last updated any theme so id be surprised if the storm theme works still. plus im a beginner on composer so basically thats the main reason theme will take some time.. i get practice while workin on the theme. battery, signal and wifi is the easy part.. gonna use and modify the os6 icons like my old pipboy theme...

and ideas for what?
    02-08-11 10:16 AM
    No no the storm port to torch...
    pipberry.. sados silver boxes left and right.. press any button on screen (touch) and the icons go left and right.

Composer popped up for me the other day, Hadn't a fn clue what I was doing so reverted to old school paint Vs photoshop.

Have you had any ideas like how to change the default folder?
    See the pics? the reason they're blurred is printscreen on iphone and uploaded to FB.. which I've linked to here.

Yours looks really really good!

I wanted to used the hedone 6 icon custom homescreen and have it like the pipboy... 3 red buttons for folders / categories.. then within that something further.
    02-08-11 10:51 AM

Group I've started to share idea's, pic's and updates in regards to bethesda's comments in regards to posting an OTA for this theme or.... any theme related to the fallout series and/or pip boy.
    02-09-11 11:59 AM
    I would LOVE to use this theme, if you're able to make it work it would be awesome if you could post it
    02-11-11 06:54 AM
    would ove this for my bb 9800 any chance of getting it ?
    02-12-11 11:08 AM
    Even so it's OT here - but is there any chance that this Fallout Theme will also be available for the Blackberry Bold (9650, 9700, 9800 with OS 6.0) ?

I have used the PipBoy Theme on my Bold 9000 with OS 5.0 and miss it since upgrading my Bold
    04-13-11 08:02 AM
    Does anyone have the fallout pip boy theme formated as ".cod" cause that's the only way I can save it as theme for my blackberry torch 9800.
    Last edited by Jservant; 04-29-11 at 05:28 PM.
    04-29-11 04:19 PM
    i would really love to have this on my torch 9800
    05-17-11 05:46 PM
    I take it your still having issues with Bethesda about releasing this?
    05-19-11 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD